UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tell me why you deserve my suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyGL

Wanderer
Pure better than all of you. Not even just at UO. Delete my posts if you'd like, it doesn't shroud the truth.

I'd note that in terms of player-count, the only free shard more popular than Demise... Is Hybrid. Sure, a few other shards (including the other two UOG network shards) have occasionally spiked higher in player-count, but that was either a temporary event-related thing (Divinity's "win an iPod by logging in" contest, or Revelation's launch) and all the other shards have it due to tons of multi-boxers and such. Actually, the there's only one English-language shard outside the UOG network I can think of that even RIVALS Demise in size... And thank you ConnectUO for helping us see that. ;)

Also, all the talk of "deleting posts" grows boring when you find, after long enough... The deletes don't come. Then an otherwise ballsy statement loses its value.

lukin69

Knight
And thank you ConnectUO for helping us see that. ;)

Also, all the talk of "deleting posts" grows boring when you find, after long enough... The deletes don't come. Then an otherwise ballsy statement loses its value.

:) just to reiterate these two things..

will-demise

Knight
Me for no reason

Lucifall

Knight
Ummm winning by cheating isn't really winning now is it?
Nope. Apparently the new definition of "dethrone" is playing 6 blues sitting in GZ synch dropping a target and then boasting about it, then leaving for another shard to preserve ego. A shame, really.

Blacula

Knight
We are playing somewhere else already. You think we even skipped a beat? That makes me smile. In the first week of restarting, we told everyone we associated with to expect to be banned within the first month or less. So we lasted a little longer than that. We did get to completely dethrone the standing Fel PvP champions.
Who, my shitty stealther? Because it's hard to kill anyone when the 5 of you chumps are hiding in the guardzone trying to eo+para one person repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.