UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tell me why you deserve my suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell me on why you deserve my wrestle mage suit over anyone else.

suit.jpg

Suit includes:
Orny
Sash
AOF
3int boots
Gladiators Collar
Ancient Sam Helm
Necromancer Shroud
Tome of Lost Knowledge

Mods are 2/6 casting 100lrc 40lmc 8mr 15sdi 45dci 16hci 24hpi 70/75+/70/75+/70

I think that you should keep it, unless your movin on with the rest of the boys. I'd say give it to someone you know will put it to its proper use. Prefferably someone who pvp's. I'll throw my name down since I loved rolling with w00tbeer back in the day. Miss ya buddy.

Insomniac-

Sorceror
I probably dont deserve it, but Im one of the few that would actually use it instead of bank sitting with it or running gaunt when you already have the artis you need to PvP. <3

Rai'gy

Traveler
I'll also state that you should keep the suit and stick around. If you aren't quitting and just want to give something away, I'm an old school group PvPr with a sad addiction to dueling. I came to Demise last winter from another FS that died out. Once I get myself established, I'll be in Felluca against any odds every time I am online -- also, once the basketball tournament is over. I've been living March Madness for two weeks.

Marok

Squire
Because then I won't disappear for another year after tots end, hoping to sell the dyes and buy an orny when I return.
Because I'm sure as hell not running Gauntlet til I get one, I don't enjoy UO that much... just aiming to PvP.

RicFlair

Wanderer
Well, because I am just getting started trying to get into pvping and it is kind of hard starting up a suit when you are used to already having most everything (on EA server) and I will put it to good use :)

Aeolus

Sorceror
Because I'd never forget to insure it.

el pepino

Sorceror
I've been here for years trying to promote gameplay and PvP in Felluca. I started the guild Barcode and ever since then have tried to suit and scroll and many competent people as I could find.
I have several people in mind I would give various parts of your suit to.
I currently have players that could benefit greatly (in their gameplay not by selling it :p) from your items.
If you are not willing to give it to me then at the very least I recommend you PM me and I will give you a list of deserving people who have
broken their ass trying to get items so they can compete. Don't know if you are quiting or not as you did not mention it one way or the other. Either way best of luck to ya. :D

serotonin

Traveler
I don't deserve your suit. A key concept of a book I am reading (Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged") is that our world falls apart when individuals stop seeking their own satisfaction through personal achievement and feel a sense of entitlement to the accomplishments and work of others.

I wouldn't feel satisfied to inherit your suit. It's your work, not mine and I am not entitled to that. It is my purpose in this game to build a suit just as good (and better) through my own accomplishments. Given everything all at once, I have no purpose and there is nothing more depraved than a man without a purpose.

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
becouse my b-f took all my good stuff :( wount happen now that i changed my passy :p sucker if i get another aof YOU just SOL baby and im a girl ;) In real life...wanna kick some butt too

I don't deserve your suit. A key concept of a book I am reading (Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged") is that our world falls apart when individuals stop seeking their own satisfaction through personal achievement and feel a sense of entitlement to the accomplishments and work of others.

I wouldn't feel satisfied to inherit your suit. It's your work, not mine and I am not entitled to that. It is my purpose in this game to build a suit just as good (and better) through my own accomplishments. Given everything all at once, I have no purpose and there is nothing more depraved than a man without a purpose.

Ayn Rand was a mind very much moulded by her times, and her work has been used by interested parties to push their own agendas ever since (rather like E. O. Wilson's).

Anyway, the key phrase from the extract you have paraphrased is in red: I'm not really sure a nice pvp pixel suit qualifies as "everything all at once".

(and neither does fresh water, food, health, or a roof over your head... :p)

I've also often wondered what should be done with all those juicy multi-million $ inheritances in Rand's egoistic world. I suppose they could all be donated to the church - except that she was, of course, an atheist.

FE

PS Keep it and stay, Prohunter - otherwise you might pervert a Republican by mistake ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.