UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tea Thread!

woodycook

Knight
Re: Tea Thread!

mantorras;452436 said:
It's all good, I actually never tasted mountain dew, maybe you could send me a package ;)

I had some buddies stay at my house from England. Everytime they went out to eat with me they would say "Hey, whats was that one soda we love?" and I would say Mountain Dew. They wouldn't stop drinking it.

Pomegranate Tea blows me away.

woodycook;452556 said:
I had some buddies stay at my house from England. Everytime they went out to eat with me they would say "Hey, whats was that one soda we love?"
Hmmmmmm im thinking they really were not from England as we DO NOT say "SODA" we say fizzy or pop or soft drinks. NEVER soda.;)

And regarding the tea i am partial to English leaf tea.:D

lordwolfx

Knight

sugar in coffee is wrong =[

my favorite Tea is Irish

what it requires

1 Pot of Starbucks Sumatran Blend
1 Liter of either Irish/Scotch whisky

Black and White is good, so are Mcormicks and Corbys

woodycook

Knight

Lady Rhoda Horsey;452572 said:
Hmmmmmm im thinking they really were not from England as we DO NOT say "SODA" we say fizzy or pop or soft drinks. NEVER soda.;)

And regarding the tea i am partial to English leaf tea.:D

My brother corrected them of that. :p

MrSunday

Sorceror

Earl grey with milk, Green tea assortments (but preferably clean) with honey, as Eby said. I also love the 30+ assortments of various ingredients you can buy in an art store 3 minutes away from home. ^^ Just too much to describe.

psz

Administrator

Japanese Green Tea (Though the Thai and Chinese are good, too) served hot.

Earl Grey, English Breakfast, or Cammamile served hot, cream, no sugar, few drops of lemon.

Louisiana Style Iced Tea, with a hint of Mint is good, too.

Errasal

Wanderer

Green tea with orange rind and honey, sometime I also add a small bit of fresh ground cinnamon. That is my personal favorite. I also always make sure my water is scolding hot before I add in everything, it helps bring out all the natural flavors.

Dollpartz

Squire

Oh no, I was completely hammered when I made this thread but I'm glad it's heading towards a successful finish.

I ordered a whole bunch of tea, and I'd have to say that Golden Monkey is pretty damn high on my list of best teas. It tastes like some sort of unrefined chocolate.

Edit: teapot tea FTW, especially if you use 2 litres of water and you're the only one drinking it. I've had about 5 cups of orange zest tea and my hangover is virtually gone!

hugoboss

Sorceror

that's a lot of tea in 1 sitting! could probably do wonders if one has UTI or somethin.. hehe

Dollpartz

Squire

Well it wasn't all in one sitting I'd say I drank 5 cups perhaps over a 4 hour period.

Vitamin C is the best hangover cure hence why I chose orange zest tea.

Errasal;452666 said:
I also always make sure my water is scolding hot before I add in everything, it helps bring out all the natural flavors.

QFT

Masala Chai is my current fav. It's not too strong but has a good flavor and is great on cold days, particularly in the winter.

Honorable mention for me would be mint tea as it cures a sore stomach pretty darn fast.

hugoboss

Sorceror

Dollpartz;452766 said:
Well it wasn't all in one sitting I'd say I drank 5 cups perhaps over a 4 hour period.

Vitamin C is the best hangover cure hence why I chose orange zest tea.

QFT

"sagely advice, before one goes drinking, it's best to drink orange juice beforehand..

why? does it help with hangovers?

no...

'cos orange juice tastes the same coming out the way it went in.."

:D :D :D

uome

Bug Hunter

hugoboss;452831 said:
"sagely advice, before one goes drinking, it's best to drink orange juice beforehand
Can i not mix my orange juice with vodka:D

Dollpartz

Squire

Ok, this is a tea thread but I will add my 2c on alcoholic beverages.

The girlywusses in my social group think it is a fantastic idea to mix juice + cask wine together as to make the cheap and nasty cask wine easier to drink; however I find apple cider + cask wine to work wonders, it's good if you can mix a little scotch or vodka in your vessel too. Your first glass is likely to burn your throat going down and make you look sideways for a place to vomit but the warm fuzzy feeling you get is guaranteed to make you prevail. After the first couple of gulps it stops tasting like complete arse and I can go through quarter of one of those 3 litre casks and be absolutely shitfaced or drink half and pass out.

This is my absolute favorite to drink, and if you're drinking from those fancy crystal wine glasses it makes you look so classy.