UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Taming] What am I missing here?

repiovesana

Sorceror
[Taming] What am I missing here?

I went off to tame some hiryus with my arcane mage tamer. I found a lesser with something like 115 wrestling, so I tried to paralyze it, to further lower its skills after taming, as people have already discussed many times in this forum. I found out that even with my GM eval the paralyze effect lasts close to nothing due to the lesser's resist spells skill, so I tamed it and the skill dropped only 10%, as if I didn't paralyze it.
After that, I went there again, and found a hiryu (not lesser) with 114,9 wrestling. This time, I logged in my other tamer, a peace tamer, and made a razor macro to spam peacemaking on it, to make sure that it would be under the peacemaking effect all the time. When I finally managed to tame the hiryu, I noticed that it was under the effect of my music, since it didn't move for about 5 seconds after I finished taming it. But when I took it to town and used animal lore on it, I saw 103.4 wrestling, which means that even with peacemaking on, it only dropped 10% of the skills, and not the 14% it should drop when it's paralyzed. Glad it only had 100,5 tactics before taming, because it would really piss me off to ruin a hiryu with a high level on both wrestling and tactics.

So what am I missing here? Did I do anything wrong?

Re: [Taming] What am I missing here?

I'm not an expert, but I believe the Peace effect is bugged here on Demise - it only works with para.

FE

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: [Taming] What am I missing here?

Peace does not lower 14%. Only paralize/paralize field will do so AND they have to be casted during the taming attempt.