UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tamer/Bard Template?

olej

Wanderer
Tamer/Bard Template?

Hi.
This is my new template.

Lore 115
Taming 110
Vet 115
Music 115
Provo 100( 115 ps)
Disco 110

Played for a while and consider that PEACE is a "must be" in this char, so what to drop? Stay with PROVO or stay with DISO?

Regards.

D

dasme

Re: Tamer/Bard Template?

You'll need some form of magic in there, unless you enjoy walking your fresh tames back to the bank.

My bard has peace and provo. Who needs to make them weaker when they are killing each other.

olej

Wanderer

dasme said:
You'll need some form of magic in there, unless you enjoy walking your fresh tames back to the bank.

Thanks for answer. And with magik i tought about it. Dont worry have mage on second account with bunch of gates;)

xaxas

Wanderer

Keep 1 bardic skill only. Either peace or disco. Drop the provo, get magery as another skill. Something like:
tame
lore
vet
magery
music
peace/disco (I strongly recommend disco instead of peace, but its your choice)
Anything left on meditation

EKiN

Knight

xaxas said:
Keep 1 bardic skill only. Either peace or disco. Drop the provo, get magery as another skill. Something like:
tame
lore
vet
magery
music
peace/disco (I strongly recommend disco instead of peace, but its your choice)
Anything left on meditation

I agree, that’s similar to my temp. I went with provo till fill the extra slot and i also prefer peace over disco, but everywhere I go disco tamers claim that they are the coolest thing to hit UO. Sooo... either way peace or disco are excellent skills in their own right.

Corven

Wanderer

If you're human you should be able to cast Sacred Journey without any point in Chiv. =P

olej

Wanderer

Ok i slowly get the right point on this char. I choosed disco instead of provo, and disco work exelent on biger baddies. I think i also drop peace to get some magery.

Regards.

slowjeep

Sorceror

a tamer/bard is a tough one to fit on a template. Mine isnt done yet, but its somn like
110 taming
100 vet
100 lore
110 music
110 peace
110 provo
60 magery

with my book, bauble, and rings I am up to about 90 magery and over 100 lrc. and I keep some gate scrolls handy. This isnt my main tamer, but he is fun to take out. if I played around with him more, I am sure he could be very powerful. Most of the time I run 2 accts, and I use him to peace while my main tamer tames.