UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tall and small hedges.

Souced

Sorceror
Re: Tall and small hedges.

i got 3 smalls and 1 large come to luna i got vendor at your mall

mechacomp

Squire

Just placed a dozen of tall hedges. hope that's enough.

Attachments

• VaRieTY r Us V.JPG
    VaRieTY r Us V.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 112

Oaks

Knight

Cheers, should have enough of the tall ones now.

Souced - if you could dump them on your vendor and send me a pm or something when you have done so that would be grand. Trading through vendors goes a lot easier instead of meeting up. (and if someone else buys them you still made the money! )

Toricco

Sorceror

I have tallx12 and shortx5.
If you need more, please send me a PM. :)

BrotherDon

Sorceror

I dont have any... but having seen your other homes Id love to see whatever it is you are making with all these hedges:3

brain-demise

Sorceror

Sweet. You pay more than Don. I will have 100 Group 4 seeds coming into stage 9 on Wednesday, and I need to keep 5 Tall Hedges out of that batch. So I may end up with a lot to sell. Do you have a specific number you're looking for? They will all be the Tall Hedges.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

god damn money bags oaks and his limitless funds. I could get into a bid war but its the principal of it that prevents me from offering 50k for a plant when I was paying 3k for them before they added the peculiar ones ... which Im assuming are grown exactly the same way and only 15x the price because they are new.

If Im wrong tell me so I can stop lowballing people, if not Ill stick to my guns for now lol

ps if you really have 100 coming up, Im assuming you will have extra. I will trade a pet bonding deed for 10 if you do have left overs.

BrotherDon;770847 said:
the principal of it that prevents me from offering 50k for a plant when I was paying 3k for them before they added the peculiar ones ... which Im assuming are grown exactly the same way and only 15x the price because they are new.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but.... Peculiar plants are mutants that don't pollinate and produce seeds. The only way to get the seeds is to kill the monsters that give them (not a guaranteed drop on every corpse), and even then, because we don't have poppies dust to ID the seeds, you only have a 20-25% chance (depending on the plant group) of getting the plant you want.

I couldn't tell you what the plants are worth. But a good way to calculate would be to look at the difficulty of farming the monster groups that give a certain plant type. Then add in demand. e.g. Group 3 plants would probably be the cheapest, due to the speed and ease of farming wisps, and the low demand for peculiar cactus, cattails, peculiar poppies and waterlilies.