UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taking bids on 7x Hybrid Mare.......

BMW

Sorceror
[SOLD to Flarssi For BO...Thank You]
500/534 Dark, long haired, Hybrid mare. This thing is a badass.

Starting Bid: 1million gold
Buyout 4 million
Kiwi_5-23_20.33.jpg Kiwi_5-23_20.33-1.jpg

Last edited:

BMW

Sorceror
Hybrid Mares (as pictured above) are special mounts similar to the Nightmare. I would guess you could consider them semi-rare due to the fact that they only spawn in one location on the shard that I know of (Lich Lord Room in dungeon Deceit) and only spawn 1-3 times a day. From my experience, these Mares can spawn with higher hit points and strength (up to 540) than regular Nightmares (up to 525). Compared to the Nightmare, Hybrid Mares seem to react faster, are more aggressive, and more likely to use higher level spells during combat. My testing of these creatures shows that even with lesser stats, a Hybrid Mare will defeat even the best Nightmare. Due to their low spawn rate, reduced chance to tame (1 in 1000 chance), and severe competition to acquire them..... they are generally 5-10x more expensive than regular nightmares due to supply and demand for these great creatures. Maybe more for the top end version. Please note, This information is purely from my small sample experience.....If it is inaccurate, forgive me.

Last edited: