UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tactics and Archery

kan3-hybrid

Wanderer
well that seems strange considering that magic weapons that have accuracy modifiers give bonus to tactics

I figured that pre AOS it was different but it seems silly to label something more accurate when in fact its simply more powerful

Aye.. I thought it affected your chance to hit for the longest time due to that.. but it turns out it's nothing more than a damage modifier (the main one for weapons.)

alcide170

Wanderer
But if you're more accurate, shouldn't you hit more vital organs or more fatal spots and in the end cause more damage? That's what I got from the "accuracy" modifiers.

Very good point.. but most people wouldn't think of it like that.. I wouldn't at least... shrug

Anatomy goes along those lines.. GM anat supposively makes you hit more vital spots therefor hitting for more damage.

Khrono

Wanderer
heh, then why is it that when i am using a non magicly enhanced accu wep i rarely hit, but never quit hitting with supremely accurate?