UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Swordsmanship training

DarkIceX

Wanderer
Swordsmanship training

I'm trying to raise my swordsmanship from 65 up but i'm stuck... I'm raising tactics very well... Also I'm training against a char ina guild...

What's going on?!

Tryed to search the forum and nothing...

ShamaN_br

Sorceror
Re: Swordsmanship training

Try using a char with some defence chance now, and use HCI itens on your char... That shall help a bit. Or even try training on someone who has a combat skill or parry

Yeah, fight a character that has a combat/weapon skill, and make sure they have that weapon type equipped, or you won't get gains.

Kiluad

Sorceror

don't use character's, use pets, try a hell hound. if you have a tamer that is, set heal pet to 2.5 seconds on your tamer.

On your swords character, if you use healing, loop a healing macro, if you're a necro pally, use vamp form and the fastest weapon you can find, in fact, use the fastest weapon you can find anyway, it's by far the easiest way to gain swords or any weapon.

I went from 90-110 in about an hour. it flew up. didn't need armor, but i had my armor on, lost 1-4 points total on my suit. my weapon didn't need to be fixed till i was done either.

Drugky

Wanderer

I found a skinning knife to be most effective in raising my swords. I fought orcs in the cave at the Captive Goat Valley near Yew.

Orion Lighter

Sorceror
Sorry to resurrect this, but I've got that set up now, and all my char is gaining is tactics... swords is stuck at 77.3... I'm in vamp form and I'm attacking the hell hound... am I missing something??

*Note*
I also have 97.5 Bushido and 100 Parry, could that have something to do with why I'm not gaining?

*UPDATE*
After I locked Tactics, swords started going up, slowly, but surely... I wouldn't suggest doing this naked though... just grab a set of armor from the blacksmith (just to get the resists up) to keep from dying...

Kiluad;530863 said:
don't use character's, use pets, try a hell hound. if you have a tamer that is, set heal pet to 2.5 seconds on your tamer.

On your swords character, if you use healing, loop a healing macro, if you're a necro pally, use vamp form and the fastest weapon you can find, in fact, use the fastest weapon you can find anyway, it's by far the easiest way to gain swords or any weapon.

I went from 90-110 in about an hour. it flew up. didn't need armor, but i had my armor on, lost 1-4 points total on my suit. my weapon didn't need to be fixed till i was done either.