UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Sweet Eva" blaze sandies

a noob

Sorceror
"Sweet Eva" blaze sandies

Anyone know what these are worth? I've heard 7 are on the shard but I'm more curious of the origin of them.

baja

Wanderer
Re: "Sweet Eva" blaze sandies

They came from an IRC event, and there are only 8 of them :eek: def gotta agree with vursed on the 75mil

if its a item that is a reg item just renamed there no way 75mil. think more of 5-10mil no way they will cost more than pure white a wanted a item.

well the truth is they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay so if somone will pay 75 mil then they are worth that obviously

they are worth about as much as fuck lags i would say. on second thought they are probably not worth as much since they don't have a unique color like fuck lags do

while someone might accidently pay 75 mill or 50 mill for a pair, that doesnt mean they are all worth 50 mill now, it just means someone paid too much.
... it's supply AND demand

baja;1676615 said:
They came from an IRC event, and there are only 8 of them
I thought seven. Not sure how many Mark handed out that night. In all honesty, the price is whatever someone is willing to pay. They are to new to have a set amount already, but due to their scarcity they are wroth a few million at least. Since they are the same color as BOD blaze I wouldn't see them hitting the 30-75m price range at all, but that is just me. If they were a unique hue maybe it would be different.

HoTtEsT oF d HoT;1676685 said:
if its a item that is a reg item just renamed there no way 75mil. think more of 5-10mil no way they will cost more than pure white a wanted a item.

Yeah, that's actually exactly what I was thinking. Maybe, and that's maybe, if there was only one of them, they'd be worth a +20m price, but there's at least several of them floating around, plus they're not a great hue considering you can just buy a pair of blaze sandals for 500k.

Formater

Knight

It kind of sounds like the people who own a pair of these would like to keep the price high. Fact is they are not worth more than 10mil at the most.

Lorthic

Knight

Lmfao... if you really want to stress it, probably 2-4m at the very most. Who gives a shit if the sandals say "Sweet Eva"? What kind of retard opens up a paper doll just to see the name of some blaze sandals?

Mythia Jhengli;1677865 said:
I thought seven. Not sure how many Mark handed out that night. In all honesty, the price is whatever someone is willing to pay. They are to new to have a set amount already, but due to their scarcity they are wroth a few million at least. Since they are the same color as BOD blaze I wouldn't see them hitting the 30-75m price range at all, but that is just me. If they were a unique hue maybe it would be different.

no the price is declared by what the majority of the uo player base is willing to spend. jus tbecause u scam someone and tell them what they want to hear doesnt mean the highest u ever sold a item is its true value. ive sold a moonpie for 270k because it old them it was rare. does that mean a moonpie is worth 270k or is it worth 10k? most they would ever be worth is 5mil. renamed blaze sandals. not special