UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] [Xavier] Pet Res Gump not working per OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror
[SVN] [Xavier] Pet Res Gump not working per OSI

Behavior on Demise:eek:n Demise if some one res's my pet I get a gump asking if I would like to sanctify this res.If I res my own pet I get the same gump (I really like this because it saves the pet from getting res-killed by mobs)
Behavior on OSI:You do not get a sanctifying gump when you res your own pet it just comes back to life.
Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):

Tested this on OSI for many many many years and (sigh) my pet died again today 25July09

No real need to test this it has always been this way on OSI. See this is one of those things that should not be as OSI,but I guess get like OSI and then improve it I don't know.
The problem with your pet getting res-killed is when you apply the bandage and the pet dies before the bandage kicks in.
Pet dies bandage kicks in pet comes to life with 1 hp and dies again thats the OSI way
Here on Demise pet dies bandage kicks in gump comes up tamer goes oh it died and cancels the gump and takes the pet to a safer place to res it.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Pet Res Gump not working per OSI (Tracker)

fixed.

Attachments

• pet-res-fix.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 15
Re: [TESTING-TC] Pet Res Gump not working per OSI (Tracker)

Have just tested this and all seems to be working fine.

tested with hell hound and giant beetle.

no gump appeared when ressing the pet myself but when a seperate char ressed the pet the gump appeared.

Lady R

Ret

Wanderer

Resing your own pet with bandages does not prompt with a gump. Working as intended.

Gift of Life on your own pet casues the gump to appear to approve the res. Not sure if that is intended or not.

There was no one else around for me to test someone else res'ing my pet.

Xavier

Account Terminated

Ret;682671 said:
Gift of Life on your own pet casues the gump to appear to approve the res. Not sure if that is intended or not.

This should be treated as a separate bug, since its different scripts and... I see other inconsistencies with it, such as it refilling 100% of the pets/player's health when its only supposed to be 50% according to OSI.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Xavier] Pet Res Gump not working per OSI

You do get the res gump when using gift of life on your pet on OSI. I checked another with another character ressing my pet and I did get the gump so I'm going to move this to ready.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [READY] [Xavier] Pet Res Gump not working per OSI

Here, daed. The pet res gump shouldnt have been changed since the gift of life still uses it for owner-res. It shouldnt have been in ready yet

Attachments

• restore-res-gump.patch
    788 bytes · Views: 2
Re: [READY] [Xavier] Pet Res Gump not working per OSI

Seer Xavier;689676 said:
Here, daed. The pet res gump shouldnt have been changed since the gift of life still uses it for owner-res. It shouldnt have been in ready yet

Arrr!! SVN 497

Status
Not open for further replies.