UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] [uome] Cannot use Noble Sacrifice to res ghosts that are in house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howl

Sorceror
[SVN] [uome] Cannot use Noble Sacrifice to res ghosts that are in house

Behavior on Demise: A ghost must be outside a house to be able to be ressed by Noble Sacrfice. I have tried this dozens and dozens of times and this is definitely the case. It doesn't matter where the caster is, it is the ghost's location that is key.

Behavior on OSI: I believe you can res people inside a house on OSI, but I'm not sure and don't have an OSI account to test, hence validation needed.

Supporting Documentation (URLs): None

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [VALIDATION NEEDED] Cannot use Noble Sacrifice to res ghosts that are in house

I've just tested this and on OSI you CAN resurrect someone using Noble Sacrifice inside a house, setting to coder needed.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Cannot use Noble Sacrifice to res ghosts that are in house

Try this out and see if it works.

Attachments

• NobleSacrifice.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 9

Pont

Knight
Re: [TESTING-TC] [uome] Cannot use Noble Sacrifice to res ghosts that are in house

Tested it on classic house style, custom house style, private, public, fel ruleset, tram ruleset, z axis, factioned chars, guilded chars, in Kaldun, NPC houses......It works as it is meant to be.

I can't break it, grrrrr:mad:

Good to go. :D

Re: [TESTING-TC] [uome] Cannot use Noble Sacrifice to res ghosts that are in house

Pont;701470 said:
Tested it on classic house style, custom house style, private, public, fel ruleset, tram ruleset, z axis, factioned chars, guilded chars, in Kaldun, NPC houses......It works as it is meant to be.

is that OSI like?

Pont

Knight

osd_daedalus;701496 said:
is that OSI like?
Did I spell it right? :eek: it's the dungeon that says 'The veil of death is too strong to res....' in fel T2A

Pont;701501 said:
Did I spell it right? :eek: it's the dungeon that says 'The veil of death is too strong to res....' in fel T2A

oh OK, I have understood it was ressing also there :eek:

Pont

Knight

osd_daedalus;701505 said:
oh OK, I have understood it was ressing also there :eek:
Nope, works as it should.

This is ready.

Bama

Bug Huntress

I need some help with this I must be doing something wrong
I have 1 character at 120 chivalry and I can't use noble sacrifice to resurrect my other character.I lose the mana but I don't get the resurrection gump for the other character.
I am in the test house for vendor look
If anyone can come help me it would be great.

Edit
After 9 attempts inside the house I succeeded but at 120 chivalry I should succeed on the first attempt.Apparently with a focus of 50 I should succeed at 115 chivalry.Something seems wrong

Bama;702452 said:
I need some help with this I must be doing something wrong
I have 1 character at 120 chivalry and I can't use noble sacrifice to resurrect my other character.I lose the mana but I don't get the resurrection gump for the other character.
I am in the test house for vendor look
If anyone can come help me it would be great.

Edit
After 9 attempts inside the house I succeeded but at 120 chivalry I should succeed on the first attempt.Apparently with a focus of 50 I should succeed at 115 chivalry.Something seems wrong

You need Karma

uome

Bug Hunter

I was thinking it is probably a lack of karma too. Did you try to res outside the house also? You might find you get the same result with very low karma.

Pont

Knight

I forgot to mention I tested this with a low karma char and a high karma char too....and yes you need karma both inside and outside the house.

Howl

Sorceror
Re: [READY] [uome] Cannot use Noble Sacrifice to res ghosts that are in house

This makes Fenchurch very happy = )

Status
Not open for further replies.