UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] *priority* Guild/Alliance War bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING-TC] *priority* Guild/Alliance War bug

Ok here we go. An alliance leader can choose any guild in an enemy alliance including the enemy alliance leader and use any functions from there (whether pending or active). Any time a sub-guild of an alliance chooses an enemy alliance guild and attempts to use the buttons available (pending or active) they will get the message that they aren't the alliance leader and matters should be dealt with by the leader guild.

I'm not sure if the sub-guilds are even supposed to see "Surrender" (on pending war), "Modify Challenge", "Accept Challenge", or "Deny Challenge" (on active war) in the gump though. If anyone knows whether those buttons aren't supposed to show up for sub-guilds, let me know. Anyway, hopefully I didn't mess anything up. This is a huge PITA to test everything I can think of by myself.

EDIT: Actually come to think of it, I don't know if modify, deny, accept challenge is supposed to appear when an alliance leader selects a sub-guild of another alliance.

Attachments

• guildwarring4.patch
    14.2 KB · Views: 5

Athena

Account Terminated

Updated the TC with the new patch .. please continue testing!

To test this part about alliances and sub/guilds, we used 3 guilds (the original idea was 4 guilds but we had some issues and it's not necessary due to results)

We had Guild 1 and Guild 2 in Alliance "A", and Guild 3 alone.
Guild 1 is the leader of Alliance A.

Guild 3 declares war to Guild 2 (so NOT to the alliance leader). He can't because he gets the message "Guild 2 is not the leader of the alliance. You have to negotiate with Guild 1".

Guild 3 declares war to Guild 1.
The message "Guild 3 has proposed a war" appear ONLY on Guild 1, NOT to Guild 2.

Guild 2 goes to GUILD -> Diplomacy -> Guild 3. Notice the blue button near Guild 3 is like all of others, without that border and arrow. (all of Guild 1 members)

He tries to accept the war but he can't, because he gets the message Guild 1 is the alliance leader and he must negotiate it. Same if he tries to refuse or to edit terms.

A Guild 1 Ronin tries to accept, but he gets the message You don't have the permission to negotiate wars.

Guild 1 leader accepts the war. The war starts (same if a Guild 1 Warlord does it).

Guild 2 tries to surrender, he can't because he gets the same message "only Guild 1 can negotiate it"

a Guild1 Ronin can't surrender because he hasn't permissions to do it.

Guild 1 Leader and Warlord can surrender.

---------
Guild 2 tries to declare war to Guild 3. He can't because "the alliance leader Guild 1 has to negotiate it".

conclusions

I can't see how to break it :)

For me is OK.

credits: Lady Rhoda Horsey, who tested this with me even if some of fanatic PvPers were wandering disturbing us :p

Status
Not open for further replies.