UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Frenzied Whirlwind not flagging correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

El'ven

Squire
[SVN] Frenzied Whirlwind not flagging correctly

i am a good person (blue) in [GW] guide, i am standing at Britan Moongate Felucca, watching dueling. But a murder (red) called "Sir Rafael" in [KO] guide, killed me in guarding zone without being attacked by guards.

i am just standing and watching, not criminal, not flag anybody.
i am not in any Faction, neither him.

is it a bug??

"Sir Rafael" attacking "CORBIN"(blue) too, no guards killed sir fafael

every time, sir fafael used Bleeding Attack to attack ppl.

EvilChild

Knight
Re: maybe a bug (cheating)

Yeah he's using frenzied whirlwind on his mirrors to give an AOE to nearby people.

It just needs to be changed into an aggressive action so that it flags people and counts as damage dealt by the aggressor and not just a random effect.

so yea, its a bug....

EvilChild

Knight

frenzied whirlwind deals 60 damage regardless of the persons resists or any other factors.

So if you died in one hit idk what to tell you.

The problem is that if you get hit with frenzied whirlwind it doesn't count as an aggressive act. So simply making it an aggressive action should suffice. There isn't any other problems with it from what I can see. But idk, it certainly warrants a test or 2.

EvilChild

Knight

KingJames;696610 said:
The question would be after they died did anyone hollar guards?

Pretty sure like I said, it doesn't count as an aggressive action. So it wouldn't matter in the least bit if someone called guards or not because guards would not be able to be called on the person using frenzied whirlwind.

I'll have to pop into TC later tonight to see what happens.

And regarding darts. They are supposed to hit based on your ninjitsu similar to a weapon skill. So they should NOT be hitting at 100% at 50 ninja.

das3

Sorceror
Re: [VALIDATION NEEDED] Frenzied Whirlwind not flagging correctly

You guys should really work on your bug submitting skills. Figuring the actual bug out of 4 replies is sub optimal. ;)

Bug is valid. Frenzied whirlwind doesn't flag the aggressor correctly. Thus preventing the victim to give kill counts etc.

Patch attached. Tested on private server, doing fine.

Attachments

• 138625_frenzied_harm.diff
    442 bytes · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.