UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Dropping items on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter
[SVN] Dropping items on the ground

On OSI you can not drop an item on the same tile you or another mobile(including NPCs) is standing on.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Dropping items on the ground

Why hello there old bug report. What's that you say, you want to be fixed? Well I suppose I could help you out there. Here, have a patch.

Attachments

• droponmobilefix.patch
    585 bytes · Views: 17

Ret

Wanderer
Re: [TESTING-TC] Dropping items on the ground

Not alot of info on this about what is intended.

Here is what I did to test.

On Demise, you can drop an item at the base of anyone player or NPC. It almost looks like they are wearing the item for shoes.

On the TC, you can not drop items at the base of anyone; I tried several times on the following; Self, Gold NPC, Blue NPC, Grey NPC, and Red NPC. I even tried a couple of Summoned creatures Earth ele & Death Adder.

I did not have anyone else around to test dropping it the foot of another player, and i couldn't connect 2 clients. So I'm not sure if someone else wants to try dropping at the foot of another player.

It does no effect other items. Meaning... You CAN still drop it under a moongate. Or on top of a table.

Walls work as intended, you can not drop it under a wall. Although I didn't have a "wall Hanging" type item, such as a painting. I couldn't think of how to get one easily. So that may want to be looked at by someone who knows how to create items.

Hope this was helpful.
EDIT:
Forgot to mention I tried this all manually as well as createing a macro in razor to drop in a relative location.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Dropping items on the ground

Great testing, thank you Ret :). I checked dropping items at the feet of another player and you cannot do that either.

I'm going to start the 5 day timer on this one but please continue testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.