UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] [Copern] Vendor Look ( browse view ) Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING-TC] Vendor Look ( browse view ) Command

I remember trying some vendor houses on Pacific that had vendors on multiple floors in a similar fashion to that vendor house. It was possible for vendors on the third floor to hear me on the ground. If I was right next to the house though, some of the ones on the higher floors could not hear me. If I stepped back, more were able to hear me.

Also, what resolution was your game window for the screenshots? Even though they may appear off-screen on a small window (what looks to be 640x480 in those screenshots), they would be on screen with a larger window. If they open up their pack through walls though, then that would be a problem for sure.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING-TC] Vendor Look ( browse view ) Command

Well I think you are right.If that house had a half wall like at Minoc gate vendors house those vendors would not hear me.
They don't hear me through walls or floors/ceilings
Works good

Re: [TESTING-TC] [Copern] Vendor Look ( browse view ) Command

As far as i can tell this thing works and goes with about a 2 tile radius however i'm curious if there are 9 vendors in a square and your in standing in with the middle vendor will all 9 of them open? It seams like 9 to me would be the most vendors you can open at a time. But i wanna test that now off i go.

Ok so i was so wrong. I placed 25 vendors in a 5x5 square. when you stand in the middle it opens all 25 vendors. This tends to flame your screen with backpacks now the main question is this going to open in demise. probbly not but idk

I was just trying to go and pay all of my vendors when the connection got discoed but i think someone should check this on osi and see how many bags open up on there.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Copern] Vendor Look ( browse view ) Command

I just tested it out on OSI, I placed 25 vendors in rows of 5, stood in the middle and typed vendor look and all 25 opened.

I'm going to set this as ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.