UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] [Copern] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisMills

Sorceror
[SVN] [Copern] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

Demise: you can kill them with your pets they take damage.

EA: You can train your pets on them because they don't take damage.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

I have trained a hiryu on demise using a shadow elemental. If you try and train a spell casting pet it does seem to kill them but then again valorite elementals do reflect spells too. They all seems to take damage from poison casting pets though.
I havn't been on osi but i think we have it at least half right here, sorry i can't add more info.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

they only dont take the melee damage of the pets.
the magic damage still applies

Lucifall

Knight

They shouldn't take damage from ANY other monster, tbh.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

On OSI you can take a freshly tamed rune beetle and have it fight a shadow elemental and the elemental will not die to the rune beetle and they will both finish training their skills.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

Do shadow ore elementals take damage from deadly poisons or are they completely immune to poison? UOGuide mentions Level 4 immunity (I know I know, but don't have any other data) and stratics mentions spell immunity and immune to most damage by pets and provoked creatures.

I've set the poison immunity to lethal for now and made sure spells don't do damage. Tell me if that's wrong. I tested having a rune beetle attack the elemental and the elemental never took damage. Only damage it took was from my own melee/ranged attacks.

Attachments

• shadoworeelemental.patch
    918 bytes · Views: 7
Re: [TESTING] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

I have trained dozens of pets on shadow elementals and no matter the pet (RB, GD, WW, hiryu, mare, etc.) none did so much as a single hit point of damage to a shadow ele. They are completely immune to pets no matter what type of damage they did, be it melee, magery or specials, including poison, bleed attacks, fire breath, etc. Totally 100% immune to any damage pets inflict.

I don't know about non tamed creatures since I never tried to provo anything onto one...

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

Ok, I've reuploaded the patch with deadly poison immunity. Need pets with specials to be tested with patch.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

I've tested this one out, it was fine using a rune beetle and hiryu but a greater dragon managed to kill it with it's fire breath. Setting back to development.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT-TC] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

Ok, added breath immunity.

Attachments

• shadoworeelemental2.patch
    1.9 KB · Views: 9

Qaotl

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING-TC] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

On the TC:

Rune beetle does 0 damage (normal attack, bleed, poison and magic)
Hell Hound does 0 damage (normal attack, firebreath)

Seems A-OK to me.

Hilde

Page
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Copern] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

Tested this on the TC with Hiryu, White Wyrm and Hell Hounds. None of those pets where able to damage it in any form.

I tried curse, corpse skin on the elemental and it still didn't get damaged from the pets. Look's good to me.

Re: [READY] [Copern] Shadow eles shouldn't take dmg from pets

did u test it on non tamed monsters too? The only monsters that can damage it at all from what i remember are ranged archers(example - rat archers). And does this fix include val ellys too since they have all of the elemental powers.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

By the way, if you notice a dip in the ele's HP, it is the curse spell wearing off.

Took me a few to figure that one out :)

prohunter33;696724 said:
did u test it on non tamed monsters too? The only monsters that can damage it at all from what i remember are ranged archers(example - rat archers).

Nope, but if what is below is confirmed we can check it:

prohunter33;696724 said:
And does this fix include val ellys too since they have all of the elemental powers.

Copern?

If yes = to check damage from monsters
If no = to open a new report

Athena

Account Terminated

Yup, let this go through and keep the valorite elemental seperate, seeing as this is ready, it won't go into complete until it's put into the SVN though!

Seer Athena;700408 said:
Yup, let this go through and keep the valorite elemental seperate, seeing as this is ready, it won't go into complete until it's put into the SVN though!

osd_daedalus;696139 said:
Implemented in SVN 499

gooooood moooorrning! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.