UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Auto Arrow Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Auto Arrow Recovery

silvertiger;624502 said:
Auto Arrow Recovery IS NOT the only one. The gating still needs testing on OSI. Unless that was in another thread or a gm private meeting. I am especially curious, b/c this could possibly get lots of players pkd. For example someone at fel brit gate sends a gate to luna, its red. Then someone in trammel facets sends a gate directly on top of gate in luna going to fel, making the gate appear blue. Then someone walks through the "Blue" gate and gets pkd.

Gates are OT in this thread, but to answer the question: If youre in Trammel and entering a gate to Fel, it SHOULD give a warning gump. Plus, you can no longer open a gate on the same tile as another gate.

silvertiger

Knight

SRC Xavier;624514 said:
Gates are OT in this thread, but to answer the question: If youre in Trammel and entering a gate to Fel, it SHOULD give a warning gump. Plus, you can no longer open a gate on the same tile as another gate.

But isn't the warning gump the same one as all the other warning gumps, which players ignore?:confused:

:D

silvertiger;624522 said:
But isn't the warning gump the same one as all the other warning gumps, which players ignore?:confused:

:D

it's similar, but not equal. Blame players that ignore them :p

Re: [CODER NEEDED] Auto Arrow Recovery

MalGanis;622273 said:
I can do this one.

*EDIT* Heres the patch.

• After player toggles war mode off it will receive ammo after 10 seconds.
  • Also after his target dies.
  • If a player dies recoverable ammo will go to his pack, just before he dies.
  • If a player misses while not in war mode, he will receive ammo after 10 seconds.

I'm hunting in the TC every creature possible but I'm not recovering arrows. So, or the entire patch won't work, or Xavier wrote -TC and forgot to add it :D

Athena

Account Terminated

I put this one on the TC, I just double checked and it has definately been applied.

EDIT: I've just been on the TC and I've been able to recover arrows.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING] Auto Arrow Recovery

Need a new patch for this one for the latest SVN, setting back to development until a new one is provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.