UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 859] Gargish Folsom Door does not open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnicoat

Knight
Behavior on Demise: Doors look fine but will not open
Behavior on OSI: Needs Validation/Confirmation
Supporting Documentation (URLs): none
Changes needed: unknown
Code (optional): none

Just wanted to chuck this one in here. I made a house with a gargish folsom door, but it won't open. It is under the door tab in the customisation menu.

No idea what it is like on OSI, but if it doesn't open, it's not a door ;).... Unless it's permanently locked.

EDIT: the image in the door menu has arrows to show whether it opens outwards or inwards. Indicating it should open.

MB

Knight
I don't think any of the new doors work. Maybe you have to be a gargoyle to open.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I tried desperately to make an [adddoor gump2 using the new gargish doors for staff command on my local server. The problem seems to be they aren't handled like standard doors. They don't even line up like the classic doors in the art.mul And I believe they used some type of 3D rectangle positioning x y z offsets. I figured out the old doors and how they are handled. But getting the gargish doors to work was like trying to pick a combination lock. I would figure out a way to get one set of doors working. But, the then the same method wouldn't work on the next set. I excepted defeat and dropped the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.