UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"suposed" purple potion trowing.

Re: "suposed" purple potion trowing.

_Choru_ said:
Yea because its not like explo already ahve any drawbacks, like they are insanely expensive, you can kill yourself, you can very easily go red, its very easy to guardwack yourself using them.

Very Valid point sir!

...not! No one makes your throw them when you have 20 hlth and kill yourself. No one makes your throw them in town, you are the ones who accidently throw them at blues, your points fucking suck! They are just facts that you suck at chucking pots anyway. That shit has NOTHIGN to do with the fact that it should take a free hand to hold and throw, like a fucking grenade...

Code:
JournalEntry lastJE = Engine.m_Journal[Engine.m_Journal.Count - 1];
if(lastJE.Text == World.Player.Name + ": 2" && World.InRange((Mobile)Engine.m_LastTarget))
{
    Thread.Sleep(m_TopSecret);
    Engine.Target(Last);
}
else
{
    Engine.AddTextMessage("LastTarget not in range, sucks to be you...");
}
Thread.Suspend();
Hot damn.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Twisted Arm said:
Very Valid point sir!

...not! No one makes your throw them when you have 20 hlth and kill yourself. No one makes your throw them in town, you are the ones who accidently throw them at blues, your points fucking suck! They are just facts that you suck at chucking pots anyway. That shit has NOTHIGN to do with the fact that it should take a free hand to hold and throw, like a fucking grenade...

It has nothing to do with sucking at throwing pots, you cant account for a HIDDEN blue, trust me on this one, you'd be very surprised at the number of people that like to hide around town.

You want to nerf something that doesnt really need nerfing, if your not runing away from someone then they cant chase you down with explo pots.

There is so many ways to avoid it, dont run in a straight line, when you see the timer hit 2 simoly stop, get close to them, that way the damage is shard, dont just cry for a nerf, smarten up, think of a way to change your play style that nerf pots, rather than just asking for a rule change.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Vas Griffith said:
I guess it's post count +1 for you isn't it?

Hi, I made a post that was on the same topic as this thread, you replied 'calm down' which carries no relevence to the topic at all, therefore it would appear you are the one chasing the +1

rolling

Wanderer

It's relatively hard to close the gap when its a vanq spear toting dexer with no free hands throwing pots at you!

Isn't that about the only 'relevant' point? Alchy mages, I have no problem with, cause, guess what? That's right, they have a fucking free hand to throw with.

Choru, just come out and say it man. You sure are up in arms about anything that has to do with this. Care to share why?

Havok19

Wanderer

Choru listen.I played this game for 8 year now (that is sad) and i never played on a tram shard and never will.I am from siege so i seen every damn cheat there was since uo was created.And i dont get the fuzzy feeling inside when i kill someone or lose pixel crack from been killed.But when i see something fishy from 2 ENTOURAGE ppl i will say it (and anyone for that matter).

Everyone here knows that some ppl are using kyrros client with scripts or even easy uo to trow them.And just to let you know i was cuting corners and they did heat seek my ass around it.

Anyway its fun to see ppl think that everyone is a perfect trower.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

TBVH if I used EasyUO I could make a perfect pot throwing script, so I am sure other people could, and just disguise their easyuo so they are teh undetected.
But I don't, and I suck at alchy chars, so I rarely play them, except in factions, because then it's just fun to pot people when I have no mana and the gank is still on, but I sure as hell can't work pots into actual combos :<

Twisted Arm said:
I propuse that you when throwing a Purplew pot, you need to have a free hand, just like EVERY OTHER POT IN THIS GAME! Why is it the one you are supposed to THROW doesnt take a free hand, with the kidna nerfed damage they do, there needs to be a draw back. An open free hand wouldnt even hurt dexers, they'd just grab a short spear.

A short spear is 2 handed.

_Choru_ said:
It has nothing to do with sucking at throwing pots, you cant account for a HIDDEN blue, trust me on this one, you'd be very surprised at the number of people that like to hide around town.

You want to nerf something that doesnt really need nerfing, if your not runing away from someone then they cant chase you down with explo pots.

There is so many ways to avoid it, dont run in a straight line, when you see the timer hit 2 simoly stop, get close to them, that way the damage is shard, dont just cry for a nerf, smarten up, think of a way to change your play style that nerf pots, rather than just asking for a rule change.

Not crying for a nerf, the subject was brought up I made a point.

Dread-hybrid

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Well done, give yourself a pat on the back for that one, I am very well aware of the difference between your and you're or even you are, that was simply out of pure laziness as I'm doing to things at once and do not put much effort into the typing of my posts as I'm focusing on what I'm saying with my mouth, therefore I do make the occasional mistake, keep up the good work, maybe one day you'll get a promotion and wont spend all day over the deep fat fryer.

k
Here's another ' for "wont."

_Choru_ said:
Hi, I made a post that was on the same topic as this thread, you replied 'calm down' which carries no relevence to the topic at all, therefore it would appear you are the one chasing the +1

Touche

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Happened to me as well, i'm off screen and still get hit pretty much, wish I knew how to do it.

Havok19

Wanderer

I received a couple pm's and its seem we are not the only one finding this shit "strange"

Havok19

Wanderer

I think you missed what i said in his post.I dont care about GE its the prog or script they use to trow them when your no suposed to be hit.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Havok19 said:
I wont name the two person but i have a 50 to 75 ms ping here and i dont really lag.But for some reason TWO members of a certain well know guild where able to hit me while runing every damn purple (they heat seeked).I can understand a looping macro in razor,but i am almost positive that there is not a working macro in razor that can heat seek for 14 tile + away and hit constantly.

Losing and dieing to them is not really the problem,its more the way it was done.

*flame away*

I will hit my pot if you're running away from me 9 out of 10 times...it's really not that difficult. As for yout 14+ tile comment...sometimes people are closer to you than it appears on your screen, that's why sometimes you have to be like 3 steps in front of someone to get off a stun. As for scripts...you're an idiot to even use one...if your ping fluctuates at all, the script won't work. A 50 ping and a 75 ping makes a huge difference when timing the pots. As for your heat syncing idea...it's all about timing...you need to learn how to run around edges or through portals by watching their timer.