UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

superior player AMA

crikey

Sorceror
Got any Earthrise tips? Just had my head bitten off by a giant space praying mantis >_<
I guess walking into it wasnt the answer

earth.jpg

Managed to get from the shuttle to the planfet after
1. Popping my head like an overinflated water balloon from depressurizing the ship without helmet on
2. Getting sucked out of spaceship by gravity to the planets surface by opening the airlock while in orbit

Ive been stabbed to death by evil porcupines...
porc.png
blown apart by lazerbeams....
lazz.png
pretty brutal game for 1990 lol...

Been decades....wanted to see ow bad this game is after 20+ years since I last played

tech.

Sorceror
Got any Earthrise tips? Just had my head bitten off by a giant space praying mantis >_<
I guess walking into it wasnt the answer

View attachment 103916

Managed to get from the shuttle to the planfet after
1. Popping my head like an overinflated water balloon from depressurizing the ship without helmet on
2. Getting sucked out of spaceship by gravity to the planets surface by opening the airlock while in orbit

Ive been stabbed to death by evil porcupines...
View attachment 103918
blown apart by lazerbeams....
View attachment 103919
pretty brutal game for 1990 lol...

Been decades....wanted to see ow bad this game is after 20+ years since I last played

in the first room take 2 rights and you will find a knife early game

What's your take on global warming?
earth depletes the ozone more than we have since the industrial revolution
AMA? Ok. Were you born a NOOB - or did Aem make you become a Noooooob?

we're playing h1z1 right as I type this.

let me ask him.

kk he said ur a faggot

crikey

Sorceror
aewwww yeeea found teh knife in the kitchen area

along with some cake . Maybe I can use this to get past a fatty blocking my way. If not at least I can try to stab them

crikey

Sorceror
proximity mines ftw

Used to like using just golden gun

There was a goldeneye tournament at the bar bout a month half ago on the giant screen lol....

Call of duty, battlefield and all those smooth console FPS have ruined goldeneye for me..It was so clunky and alien feeling @_@

I won the first round, amazingly considering the situation, abandoned second round in favor of shots at the bar