UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

superb dexxer ring

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
Re: superb dexxer ring

dievas;541899 said:
hey kid, english isnt my native language and i am not so awfully illiterate.
no i wont seil it to u
be carfull , u might get banned for :
Well my bro was right.. u are exactly that. Back off a ban, ready for another. I offer you 1gp for this ring without DI. It's spelled 'carEful', and he's prolly got you by 15 years ... Kid

MegaManX24

Wanderer

u sold it for 2kk and u are raging becuz u sold it so low? sorry buddy just get out of his selling thread. if you don't like what he is asking back the fuck off. who cares if he doesnt speak english, he knows what he is doing and he of course has more money then u ever will.

Sits back and wonders why people get jacked off in a game when someone turns a profit. Hey last time i check even in the RW it is ok to wheel and deal are you the kind of person who goes back to the supermarket 6 months later and complains because the loaf of bread you brought is now on special for half the price, or even better if it is now twice the price do you offer them the difference because you now feel you have ripped them off. Wishes theses silly fu@%$# would keep selling threads as selling threads a little humour now and then keeps them interesting but omfg the amount of flaming being experienced of late is insane.... whats the saying here "NO USE CRYING OVER SPILT MILK"

Phelon

Knight

Leave Dievas alone. He doesn't force anyone's hand in buying. He is a greedy SOB but just know that and leave it alone.

cmcmcm

Knight

Phelon;544321 said:
Leave Dievas alone. He doesn't force anyone's hand in buying. He is a greedy SOB but just know that and leave it alone.

LEEAVEEE BRITNEY ALOOOOOOOONEEEEEE

:D

dievas

Knight

will seil for 8mil for first one taking them to me.
can be traded for ltot's brsk's high end artys.

Sly-demise

Sorceror

Mahatma;541896 said:
It's 'friend', and 'sell', 'thread', and 'you'.... You're not only greedy, but also illiterate.

Are you a dictionary or something?

Stuff-Stuff;547149 said:
I have more money that you and Dievas put together (IRL and in game).

Yup...a really shitty dictionary.

p.s. you forget to say you're Rick James

RockEye

Knight

Well everybody, anyone who spent some time hunting on UO demise knows that this kind of items doesn't drop often and i admit that dievas seems to be a greedy fellow, but if i had my stuff here on Demise still i'd gladly give 6-10 mil for it dmg inc or not.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

RockEye;549956 said:
Well everybody, anyone who spent some time hunting on UO demise knows that this kind of items doesn't drop often and i admit that dievas seems to be a greedy fellow, but if i had my stuff here on Demise still i'd gladly give 6-10 mil for it dmg inc or not.

Lol. Funny but ur account didn't get terminated, wonder why that is... There is a reason that I sold it....I looted a better one! When i had it pc'd 3 years ago, 5kk was the highest. That was when ornament was 60kk, and HOM was35kk.... * braces for a ban*