UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

superb dexxer ring

dievas

Knight
superb dexxer ring

isnt that what ewerybody need's? so serious bids , i may not seil it at all

Attachments

• dexxer ring.bmp
    440.5 KB · Views: 677

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
Re: superb dexxer ring

LOL, I looted this 2 years ago from gauntlet. Guess I'll buy it back since there are 5 threads on this ring.

3.75kk so I don't have to see a new thread every week for the same jewel piece.

dievas

Knight

decided not to seil it coz the bids are too low , if samone interested to pay 10mil for it pm me

Mahatma

Wanderer

dievas;541352 said:
decided not to seil it coz the bids are too low , if samone interested to pay 10mil for it pm me

Guess ur friends with Admin. Stuff-Stuff was Banned for calling you out on how greedy you are.. That's my bro. He sold it to you for 2 million u greedy fuck. Typical from the same piece of work who ALWAYS tries to rip people off if they're selling something.

IT's not worth 10 million... No Damage Increase!

dievas

Knight

fist of all i am not frend with any admin , second noone tells me when and what for seil my items. now get out of my tread if u not buy, ty.

Mahatma

Wanderer

dievas;541885 said:
fist of all i am not frend with any admin , second noone tells me when and what for seil my items. now get out of my tread if u not buy, ty.
It's 'friend', and 'sell', 'thread', and 'you'.... You're not only greedy, but also illiterate. Glad you can multitask. I offer 2 Million for it. I should be like yourself and offer you 1 million... Tired of having you offer half of what something's worth, then turn around and try to flip it for 5 times the value. Stay off the crack.

I offer 1 million for this ring without Damage Increase.

dievas

Knight

hey kid, english isnt my native language and i am not so awfully illiterate.
no i wont seil it to u
be carfull , u might get banned for :

Mahatma;541882 said:
u greedy fuck