UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sunshine [FM] tries to fight solo for first time

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Sunshine [FM] tries to fight solo for first time

pbguy434;298387 said:
I was thinking Hanabi in particular, actually. What a douchebag.

Yeah, he called me a "spammer noob who cant pvp" because I could heal thru his parablow-mortal chain and used disarm ONCE. Even funnier, he runs from a duel second hes out of mana. (he ran ALL the way from chaos to skara brae because I used EO + mana vampire twice)

Lucifall;298391 said:
Yeah, he called me a "spammer noob who cant pvp" because I could heal thru his parablow-mortal chain and used disarm ONCE. Even funnier, he runs from a duel second hes out of mana. (he ran ALL the way from chaos to skara brae because I used EO + mana vampire twice)
hiahiahiahiahia

nub

iDmajic

Sorceror

lets define a archers template, "hiding" "always runs" "ranged weapon" your pathetic. Your taunt is gay.. an all you do is run. You always rpv things to make it look like you own, but it takes you like 10min to kill someone with ranged shots. If I ever get beat by you, you can call me a noob. You suck kay thanks.

crackhead

Knight

sunshine runs from any duel til he finds 3 mages to help him out. 1vs1 for mils anytime sunshine

iDmajic

Sorceror

lol its a game people, don't bitch bout others, just know that your better. You need to learn to play more then you talk.. an this gos for everyone. Yeah I talk shit also, but not alot bout pvp cause idc. I use to try to take on ganks with mass lag an shit pc. Just play to play, not play to win. Some of you rly do make me laugh.

Lucifall

Knight

iDmajic;298720 said:
lol its a game people, don't bitch bout others, just know that your better. You need to learn to play more then you talk.. an this gos for everyone. Yeah I talk shit also, but not alot bout pvp cause idc. I use to try to take on ganks with mass lag an shit pc. Just play to play, not play to win. Some of you rly do make me laugh.

BCUZ TEH INTERW3B M4TT3ERS!!!1111oneoneone²

No Mr Dingus, Sorry Mr Dingus, It wont happen again Mr Dingus,

1000 sorries.

k thx

pbguy434

Knight

He's "Sir" to you, bitch. Even your number of apologies were full of epic failure.

O noes, teh dreaded master of teh intarwebs has brought the pwn stick down upon my head for +38 damage....

I take my leave.

Sir. Good Day to You.

May we flame in the future.