UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sunshine [FM] tries to fight solo for first time

juanmatus

Wanderer
Re: Sunshine [FM] tries to fight solo for first time

i bet 1kk sunshie can own you 3 vs 0 dueling... you are nothing compering Sunshine pvp style.. switching weapons, combo: paralyzing (stamped), dismount hyriu, all kill, mount, you are dead... that type of pvp is respetable... y

that rpv just show how boring archery could be and how noob you are after pvping long time ago...

biggie = 4 hotkeys (bandages, rearming dryad, primary and secondary atack)

you must be proud getting used to 4 hotkeys. Congrats!

Black[R.W]

Wanderer

More power to you.[FM] sunshien

Sunshine discoloured many materials.

Nothing against you biggie, but you seem to post a lot of these vids. Do you do this every time you kill somebody? Is it that much of a big deal to you? Because I, nor anyone else gives a shit about watching your rpvs.

At least get a decent story going to make it interesting for forum readers/trolls "sunshine slept with my mom, so now im going to kill him and rpv it"

And tony was right, your pvp style is lame and boring to watch... Omg dbl click target, press f1 for para, press f2 for mortal, press f3 for bandages rinse and repeat.

Lucifall

Knight

lol, Well, most chiv archers only have 8 hotkeys, I'm not surprsied. I like how sunshine runs to the end of the world even with evasion on, though. I lol'ed at both of them tbh. But sunshine has some skill, I must admit.

hickman48

Knight

i use only 5 hot keys

pimary abilty
secondary abitly
swich between cleave and warfork
cast magic arrow
cast heal cure

Thats not something you want to openly admit on a forum full of trolls.

Prepare for the destruction.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;297943 said:
Thats not something you want to openly admit on a forum full of trolls.

Prepare for the destruction.

Your guild`s picture

Attachments

• trolls06c.jpg
    trolls06c.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 200

juanmatus

Wanderer

hickman48;297954 said:
you have to be carful the 3rd one from the left has a knife

skining knife from the picture : sc no pen hit ligh 50 ssi 20 fire +5 phsy + 5

LOL

hickman48

Knight

juanmatus;297955 said:
skining knife from the picture : sc no pen hit ligh 50 ssi 20 fire +5 phsy + 5

LOL
he has also precasted blood oath

pbguy434

Knight

juanmatus;297944 said:
Your guild`s picture
His guild only strives to be as badass as me and Dingus. I don't know who those other two people are.

juanmatus;297702 said:
i bet 1kk sunshie can own you 3 vs 0 dueling... you are nothing compering Sunshine pvp style.. switching weapons, combo: paralyzing (stamped), dismount hyriu, all kill, mount, you are dead... that type of pvp is respetable... y

that rpv just show how boring archery could be and how noob you are after pvping long time ago...

biggie = 4 hotkeys (bandages, rearming dryad, primary and secondary atack)

you must be proud getting used to 4 hotkeys. Congrats!

lol thats why sunshine has never killed me? he even gets pwned with his hiryu, havnt u figured out why his hiryu was missing during the rpv? i pwned it.

Sorry disarm doesnt kill people. Oh wait arent you one of those noobs using disarm and thinkin u can kill me with it? lol i wonder why its never worked..

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

frankthetank17;298035 said:
lol thats why sunshine has never killed me? he even gets pwned with his hiryu, havnt u figured out why his hiryu was missing during the rpv? i pwned it.

Sorry disarm doesnt kill people. Oh wait arent you one of those noobs using disarm and thinkin u can kill me with it? lol i wonder why its never worked..
Your really gay dude.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

frankthetank17;298035 said:

nop... i dont use disarm... because u run like bitch.... i just use bleed.... and i can kill you always. you know it..

pbguy434

Knight

MALKOVICH;298068 said:
nop... i dont use disarm... because u run like bitch.... i just use bleed.... and i can kill you always. you know it..
My favorite is when Brazilian archers run when disarmed because it "R NAWT FARE", but talk shit when we run from a mortal chain.

Wai2be them.

stalker-demise;297706 said:
Do you do this every time you kill somebody?

If that was the case, he'd only have like 3 videos.....

I haven't been in on any trash talk in a while, and this one just came to me, so I had to post it.

Lucifall

Knight

pbguy434;298174 said:
My favorite is when Brazilian archers run when disarmed because it "R NAWT FARE", but talk shit when we run from a mortal chain.

Wai2be them.

lol like Hanabi or the people from Aids?