UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Summer Trade Fair

It all depends on how much you stock your vendor with. And how high you price the items. I'm pretty sure there is a formula for it somewhere but I don't know it.

Anyhow, I stocked a vendor with about 50 items that was priced at about 2-3k each and I tihnk the daily fee was like 2-3k for that. When you stock the vendor you can open teh vendor gump, it will tell you the daily cost for your vendor. So if the daily cost is 3462gp the you better make sure you have that on him, if you want it to stay longer make sure you put more money on him.

General tip, drop an extra 20k or let's say 50k on the vendor and you should be all set.

wkstrm

Lord

miztron;1928141 said:
is there a time of day that the registration opens/closes??

Countessa said:
I am scheduling the Summer Trade Fair for next weekend - say the 23rd to the 28th or so.

There will be in-game announcements once setup starts - Don't page. I make use of the town criers, server wide announcements are made, there will be a forum post and a green moongate is placed at East Britain Bank.

wkstrm

Lord

It doesn't say.
It just says a green moongate will be up when it is vendor set up time. But from my experience from past fairs the moongates have been up for a very long time.

Opheleum

Wanderer

Just making sure I'm reading this correctly:

So we need to supply all the money to keep our vendor up throughout the fair? I just remember the last fair I had a vendor in, the vendor was stocked with enough cash to make it last the duration of the fair, so all sales were pure profit. Again, just making sure.

wkstrm

Lord

Opheleum;1928225 said:
Just making sure I'm reading this correctly:

So we need to supply all the money to keep our vendor up throughout the fair? I just remember the last fair I had a vendor in, the vendor was stocked with enough cash to make it last the duration of the fair, so all sales were pure profit. Again, just making sure.

Yes.
first you need 10k for the vendor fee, the fee to place the vendor so to say. Then you will need gold to keep the vendor running for the duration of the fair.

Countessa

Knight

Setup is now open and will remain open, for the most part, for the next few days.
If the Gates are up, it's open. If they are not, it's closed.
Gates are green and can be found in Delucia on the tiled area below the tailor shop and at East Britain Bank.
This is for Setup Only!
Please do not come here to shop because I'll have to send you away.
The Fair starts tomorrow in Delucia

Edit: Back in a hour =)

Countessa;1922999 said:
Come prepared as above. You cannot come and go from this area when setting up vendors.

What does this mean? I can't set up a vendor, then come back later and restock him?

KoNNaN

Knight

Sloth-hybrid;1928448 said:
What does this mean? I can't set up a vendor, then come back later and restock him?

Not at the setup area. Just put everything you need to initially stock him in your bank. You can add things tomorrow, when the fair starts you have access to your vendor as often as you like.

Countessa

Knight

The Fair will conclude tonight.

Players can remove their own vendors by
  • removing all items from the vendor
  • remove all gold from the vendor (collect gold on the vendor gump)
  • remove all items and clothing you want to keep
  • finally, dismiss the vendor from the gump.

Be sure to do everything before dismissing the vendor.

For those that want those last minute sales, your vendor will be moved to the setup area at the end of the Fair. Page to retrieve your vendor.

The contract will not renew- it will run two weeks from the placement date and time. After that your vendor will be gone. Don't forget about it.

As staff, we set up the event but the success of it depends on the players.
Thanks for your participation!

KoNNaN

Knight

D-Blizzle;1931192 said:
When will the vendors be removed and

Tessa said:
For those that want those last minute sales, your vendor will be moved to the setup area at the end of the Fair.

D-Blizzle;1931192 said:
what happens if we don't dismiss them before then?

Tessa said:
The contract will not renew- it will run two weeks from the placement date and time. After that your vendor will be gone. Don't forget about it.

I think Tessa preemptively answered your questions.

War2.0

Sorceror

Reign Flame;1961793 said:
FALLL Trade Fair. <3 u Tessa & Mika

Normally, doesn't that happen during November?

Last year was 7th-9th. I don't see why you keep pushing for this. It will happen, or it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.