UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Summer Trade Fair

I am scheduling the Summer Trade Fair for next weekend - say the 23rd to the 28th or so.

There will be in-game announcements once setup starts - Don't page. I make use of the town criers, server wide announcements are made, there will be a forum post and a green moongate is placed at East Britain Bank.

Generally:

Fair Rules
The Trade Fair is meant for legitimate trade in a fun atmosphere.
Do not sell Falsely named Commodity Deeds.
Lotto Vendors are not permitted
No overweight containers that cannot be purchased.
Advertisement is for outside the Fairground area. Spam is not permitted.

Merchant Information

Before the Fair:

• Choose a blue, non-faction character for your Trade Fair Merchant
  • Make sure this character has 10k gold in the bank (not a check).
  • Make sure this character has additional gold for vendor fees
  • Gather the items to stock the vendor. Bring these items with you or have them in the bank
  • If you want the vendor to have a specific outfit, you need to bring it with you or buy the clothes from the tailors placed at setup.
  • Come to the setup arena once Setup is announced via the Green Moongate at East Britain Bank.
  • Come prepared as above. You cannot come and go from this area when setting up vendors.
  • If the gate is not there, Setup is not open. Do not page

The Hybrid Trade Fairs happen four times a year. If you have never been online for one, this link will provide you with more information about the Fair.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Summer Trade Fair

YES! YES! YES! Score!

Just what I needed! :+)

<3 Fairs!!

*Rides away on an emu*

beelzebub

Knight

groovy these are always nice. do it on the 23rd cuz im going out of town on the 30th and i'll want to have a vendor! :p

Countessa

Knight

nah, you guys misunderstood me
say the 23rd to the 28th or so.
means it will start the 23rd (or so) and run until the 28th (or so). The exact time is not set; if Mika and I get impatient, we start earlier. If we are busy with rl or other shard activities, it will be later in the day on the 23rd (or the 24th depending on your time zone). I realize this isn't as professional as setting a specific time and day but it's summer! Let's wing it; it's much more exciting that way.
:w00t:

Countessa;1923580 said:
nah, you guys misunderstood me

means it will start the 23rd (or so) and run until the 28th (or so). The exact time is not set; if Mika and I get impatient, we start earlier. If we are busy with rl or other shard activities, it will be later in the day on the 23rd (or the 24th depending on your time zone). I realize this isn't as professional as setting a specific time and day but it's summer! Let's wing it; it's much more exciting that way.
:w00t:

yea i caught myself afterwards. haha

Dexter420

Sorceror

Awesome first post to read after a shitty day at work. Cant wait, i love these fairs. Thanks to all GMs that bring this fair around every season! It always rules.

xxant420xx

Wanderer

can we have multiple vendors or are we limited to one per char/acc and how will we be able to transfer from bank to vendor ???

Countessa

Knight

You can have as many vendors as you wish to pay for. The cost is 10k per vendor plus vendor fees. There is a bank at the setup area where vendors are set up for the fair. There is also a tailor if you want specific clothing to dress the vendor in, and a provisioner to purchase bags/backpacks for vendor organization.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Is the fair set up in Trammel/PvP restricted?

captinpower

Sorceror

How much extra gold does someone need to put on a vendor to cover the potential sales during the fair? Is there a formula to figure out how much is needed based the total of all the items for sale? Thanks much

Status
Not open for further replies.