UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sulian Mae Mellon....

Miniel

Wanderer
Sulian Mae Mellon....

Greetings Everyone....

My name is (Bad Rum Uma) and i have been planning on starting myself a smal little Guild called Raiders of the South (Pirates) guild..

I would like to get a small group of players that wanna get to know each other and become good friends and a nice tight nit group nothing big maybe 10 or less players, i been wanting to get a Treasure hunting guild going thiefs etc as Pirates and just go and roleplay and have a good time if we decide to do Felluca so be it aswell...
I though this would be a good idea due to there are many players out there that love to roleplay but also dont have tons of playing time on there hands..

I ahve placed a nice Guild hall south of vesper on a point looking the ocean lots of harbor area and we are close to the vesper docks....You can be anything you wish for this guild its jsut the main focus is being Pirates and Treasure hunting etc, good to have some thiefs in the group i also set up the guild hall for Crafting aswell so if ther is a player that wished to be our crafting merchant etc for us i sur ei iwll be getting things going for myself and make one too... going to be also a Full library

But anyhow i will keep this short if you are interested please send me a PM or a message on one of my IM's Yahoo/MSN/ICQ feel free i really look forward to hearing from you roleplayers...