UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Suggestions

tfi_

Wanderer
Suggestions

What does it take to get a thread into the suggestion forum? Ive made 2 suggestions that havent made it and im getting mildly irritated. It seems like the same people keep getting their ideas in there even if it it super obvious or retarded. Personally i feel the ideas are at least worth mentioning and the case i brought forward is intelligent and well thought out. Please, a GM, let me know.

Re: Suggestions

tfi_ said:
What does it take to get a thread into the suggestion forum? Ive made 2 suggestions that havent made it and im getting mildly irritated. It seems like the same people keep getting their ideas in there even if it it super obvious or retarded. Personally i feel the ideas are at least worth mentioning and the case i brought forward is intelligent and well thought out. Please, a GM, let me know.
It can take Alkiser some time to put a suggestion through. If it's note worthy it will be posted. Try again in like a week.