UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Suggestion for Server restart time

Trey-demise

Wanderer
Suggestion for Server restart time

I think the time should be at around 6 am est. That way people dont loose their macros overnight and if there is a late night champ or harrower being done (assuming the shard will get big enough to have one that lasts forever from pvp) you dont wanna just cut that off. dunno just a suggestion would like it considerd :)

qweazdak

Wanderer
then dont do champ spawns around the time the server is restrating and stop whining that you cant macro, youre lucky that you can.

Trey-demise

Wanderer
wow was just a suggestion you didnt have to be a bitch about it if you couldnt be nice about you shouldn't have posted at all and kept to your self. For all you know they think its a good idea.

Baggy

Wanderer
the time if fine. and im sure most of us do not wake up at 6am.. and harrowers and spawns dont restart after the shard restarts..

Server just continues where it saved before the server restarts :) so you just have to wait till server's back up and you can continue doing ur champ spawn ;)

Leirbag

Wanderer
Trey said:
I think the time should be at around 6 am est. That way people dont loose their macros overnight and if there is a late night champ or harrower being done (assuming the shard will get big enough to have one that lasts forever from pvp) you dont wanna just cut that off. dunno just a suggestion would like it considerd :)
well i like the idea it'd benefit me but theres a reason why it is the way it is, so, fine for me.