UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Successful Raid On E At Coon

321 chuck

Wanderer
Re: Successful Raid On E At Coon

Ikbal;207878 said:
ok im just going to take some time to say that i had a shitload of fun at that coon, fights like that don't come around too often... does anyone disagree with this statement? (besides atta, we know he had a shit time because he was dead at the altar for the whole fight).

i choose to stay dead lol at ne time i could have came back not that i wanted to i was seein what u were doing to give them a heads up on the coon but zach got mad at me for that in the end

Coon spawners atta and Vulgar
Vulgar said:"we need somebody to raid us because its boring"
kk no problem
atta and Vulgar making spawn
Vulgar Poisoned from silver adder
Mae'Var:EO+AI ,pain spike+AI
Vulgar dead(skill loss)
few mins later
Garlic>Vulgar
Vulgar dead again
Mae'Var>atta
atta dead(skill loss)
Atta's Necro mage(I spawn jew) tryed to Wither us ...but he got ganged
Few minutes later Kitka and few more blue players killed the baracoon
Mission accomplished

321 chuck

Wanderer

Mae'Var;207909 said:
Coon spawners atta and Vulgar
Vulgar said:"we need somebody to raid us because its boring"
kk no problem
atta and Vulgar making spawn
Vulgar Poisoned from silver adder
Mae'Var:EO+AI ,pain spike+AI
Vulgar dead(skill loss)
few mins later
Garlic>Vulgar
Vulgar dead again
Mae'Var>atta
atta dead(skill loss)
Atta's Necro mage(I spawn jew) tryed to Wither us ...but he got ganged
Few minutes later Kitka and few more blue players killed the baracoon
Mission accomplished
then when in stats i fight u and u run wtf... use the gate after u know i am in stats kinda sad right??? but u never own me... it was 5 of on me lol get it right u cant kill me 1v1 and u never will if ur gonna flame us atleast tell the facts

huh ? Me and Garlic vs u and Vulgar...we fought at the isle near the bridge u got owned 2v2 so stfu and accept the reality.

321 chuck

Wanderer

ur a fuckin moron man it was 5 on me ur a fuckin joke why did u run from me 1v1 when in stats??? cause u know u cant kill me even in stats??? cause why u suck??? prove me wrong and fight me on ne char 1v1??? o wait u cant ur reasons are my ping sucks and somthing about the nerfed ur char ur a joke and u always will be u noobcakes k thx before u talk shit u need to learn to count retard

Mae'Var;207958 said:
huh ? Me and Garlic vs u and Vulgar...we fought at the isle near the bridge u got owned 2v2 so stfu and accept the reality.
well im sure vulgar and atta are willing to duel 2 vs 2 if you think this is what happened. prove to everyone that this is how it went down

p01n7e

Sorceror

field fights != duels.Two mages will ALWAYS kill a dexxer that has 200-300 skill points that he can't use in duels and a mage.

p01n7e;207965 said:
field fights != duels.Two mages will ALWAYS kill a dexxer that has 200-300 skill points that he can't use in duels and a mage.
the fact is i dont believe what he is saying at all

this is officially the longest thread about e. that hasn't gotten liche lorded.

congrats on everyone keeping it clean enough to keep it out of liche lord.

but seriously....I think we've arrived at the point of diminishing returns. conintuing posting on this thread makes no sense. because the raid is days old now...

anything u post is probably off the original topic anyways.....so can we just let this thread die?

puuh leeez

lordwolfx

Knight

it was ok....

wait...

it was fun =]

i had more fun with my fence even though i dropped 4 people less ><