UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Strange Orc Attack at Cove

Strange Orc Attack at Cove

Just about 45 minutes ago me and my friend wandered over to Cove to find that outside the walls there were tons of orc lords all over. They stretched the coast line from the orc fort entrance area, all the way down to the little lake a ways east. The went as far north as the little lake outside of Cove's Gates. None were inside the city, but that isn't the strange part, when one of the orc lords was killed it didn't have a corpse, just disapeared into nothingness. It has been about 15 minutes now since we killed off the last of them and none have returned. Has anyone else seen this happening before? Is Cove under attack?

Simon

*edit* Forgot to mention that this was in Trammel

hmmm IF I remember right... theres ALWAYS been a spawn of half a dozen Orc Lords in that area..(btwn Cove and nearest cemetary...)

hmmm, how many were there?

maybe someone just lured them away from the marker..(if they didn't come back as you say..)

Well there were probably around 30ish spread out across the area. The inside of the orc fort still had a normal amount of orcs. The orc lords in there didn't have a corpse when killed either, but all other types did.

*edit* Just visited the Yew orc fort and the orc lords there have corpses when killed.

psz

Administrator
Correct. When you attack an Orc Brute with magic (As well as archery?), they "throw" Orcish Lords at you, to try to draw your fire. Since these are summoned, they do not leave corpses.

Beware the creature you can kill. Fear the creature that does not really exist.

That's interesting, someone must have been chased a long time for the brute to throw out all of those orc lords and the closest brute was on that small penisula right by the fort.

TruckerBob

Wanderer
haha that was me i think, i did that a LONG time ago just to see what kind of loot brutes had, but i didnt clean up the orc lords :p