UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

stoppin' by

BillyUOG

Sorceror
whats up uog. haven't been here in a few years. harddrive went out on my cheap dell for the second time and i didnt bother to get another laptop. had a pimp crib in vesper woods that sat alone with a full sallos library. 25k each potion and probably 200k each reg just loaded supplies. i bet it was a nice idoc, would have been nice to see her fall and see everyone fight over it.

anyways it was for the best, spending too much time here. shout out to crikey, i see hes still around, which is pretty dope, pun intented buddy. read a few posts sounds like the server is just a heartbeat from death. not surprising though it was on a big decline when i left. i think it was averaging 450 users. when i started here it was 1.2k and times were good. i think im still sitting on 100mil but i wont be logging in. i cant on this chromebook anyways.

i tried to loggon to the forum in the past but i could not remember the user/password and then months later i just remembered randomly, which is what happened last time. weird how that happens.

these are just random thoughts and memories. life been busy since then and im just stoppin' by. hope everyone is doing well. cheers hoes.

BillyUOG

Sorceror
now that i think about it a little more. a few times that stood out there was a fella named honkey magoo that would try to block my rune spots and load up my house with furniture and shit so i couldndt get in. a guy named edalon who would death gate noobs and dumbasses all day. a guild lead by sloth that would zerg everyone. had some good time wasters on this server. but of couse it went back further than that, just happens to be what i remember right now. glad i could loggon for closure. thanks for the free times hybrid.

crikey

Sorceror
rofl honkey magoo I forgot about him hahahah....guy was hilarious

If you want to fuck around in game and need stuff I can hook you up man. When I came back, all my shit went idoc as well.

I sold that female hybrid armor chest piece you gave me years ago, to get stock, so I think I owe you that much ;)

crikey

Sorceror
There are still fights to be had....altho hard to get the to commit to battle. Usually I dont get attacked unless the other person has friends or pets.
Like last night. Didnt work out so well for them tho ;)
Was fun. I tried to be civil about it afterwards and they were rude as fuck lmao. Just a game fellas chill
some battle piics of last two days

moey8.jpg money.jpg money1.jpg money2.jpg money3.jpg money4.jpg money5.jpg money6.jpg money7.jpg money9.jpg

crikey

Sorceror
Had some more battles with the $ guild tonight. Only managed to seal the deal a handful of times. Tough when people run into guards, theres 4 of them, and there are mares and dragons attacking me. At least I didnt die
@amtothepm take that guy outta factions bro lol

mm1.jpg mm2.jpg mm3.jpg mm4.jpg