UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop riding the bandwagon!

Stop riding the bandwagon!

Hey people, Stop joining TB.. Join minax or sl or com.. TB is the gayest faction out there, you dont want to join TB.. CoM needs some people anyways.

Havagrim

Wanderer
Hehe, yeah I´d need some company here in CoM.. Its kinda lonely :)

Was gonna quit and join TB, but I changed my mind. Someone has to be CoM :p

[ArieS] said:
TB and MINAX = Ganker factions...
they only can kill one guy with 3 or more :)

Well that is Standing Orders (or it was when I was in) for Australian Forces Only engage 1 soldier if you had a 3 to 1 superiority

Makes sense to me ;)

Pete

Wanderer
[ArieS] said:
TB and MINAX = Ganker factions...
they only can kill one guy with 3 or more :)
Bahahahahahahahahaahha

Theres 2 situation when i gank, and I like to avoid them both. One is where you've ran from me all fucking day, so I just want you dead. The other is if I don't feel like going to the trouble of killing you while ur run liek a little girl. Everyone ganks, so stop feeding that bullshit. I just fought Sl 4v10, so dont say no one ganks.... I fought a 5v1 yesterday, and killed them all, ask Shaka, so dont say people don't try and gank. Anytime you want to fight just you and me, your more then welcome to

Audi-

Wanderer
omfg

you all seriously need to stop bitching about the ganks, its factions u morons.. if ur getting ganked ur doing something wrong.. factions isnt for 1v1, although it should take place, its for group fighting.. thats why there is 4 factions.. 1vs3... aka ffa... aka get ur friends into ur faction and fuck up the other 3... jesus fuckin christ, u sit there and say TB (Smallest faction) is ganking when you have 15 people sitting in ur house afraid to go out due to the new no-house hide rules... Stfu and play the game, get owned or start working ur damn chars.. be a faggot dismounter or nox using hippie for fuck sakes maybe then u can be like the fags gaucho and jared and acutally kill someone atleast 1 way so u can finally stfu.

Also... Everyone needs to hop on the current bandwagon heading to com (Rigby, omega, and whoever else is leading that party will surely enjoy your company) Rofl. Have fun guys!

BTW everyone: Dont join TB. Im perfectly fine runnig it myself. C!B Will fucking own you. Go pile into minax, com, and SL.

[ArieS]

Wanderer
audi agahgahahahahahah alone??? why u never atack one minax?? iOHSODIsahaosaoiso looser haahahaahha
minax + TB + CoM x Sl hahahahahaha

Triper99

Wanderer
factions = ganks

simple as that

true, minax and tb ganked some sl last night but once some of my buddys left i got ganked 6 vs 1...

everybody does it! and there is no way to get out of it (except for leaving factions). if they say they don't gank they are lying to you.

Havagrim

Wanderer
Yep. I agree with both Audi and Triper.
Is it really so odd to gank? I mean its riddiculus not to. Factions = war.
A war is meant to be won. By all means. So ganking. Dissmount. Ev´s .. Who cares. Its about killing your opponent with any menas possible.
Its a part of the game, so just live with it.

I get ganked alot. And I dont mind. Its the way it is. And if you dont like it. Leave factions.. As Audi said. Factions are intended for group fights.

Ah well.. Just my toughts on the matter.. See you all on the battlefield :)

wain

Wanderer
Ganking = normal but irritating

Reskilling = normal and even more irritating

and they are both part of uo along with duels and pure pvm so quit whining about it. Im yet to see a shard forum where no one whines about these matters. :(