UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop lol what a joke

Re: Stop lol what a joke

Mister Dank;727987 said:
did you figure out the hypocrisy behind telling someone to stop caring?

There's no blatant hypocrisy in just the term 'stop caring'

only when you act like a fucking idiot on a consistent basis can I string it all together

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;728087 said:
There's no blatant hypocrisy in just the term 'stop caring'

the term itself, no
communicating it to others, yes

In order to verbalize or type the message, you are making at least a minimal effort to communicate and thus you care at least slightly.

If you didn't care at all you wouldn't make the effort to tell someone to stop caring.

think about it

EvilChild

Knight

630 posts later and the only decent pvp to be found was the fight with DC the other day.

For shame.

Mister Dank;728132 said:
If you didn't care at all you wouldn't make the effort to tell someone to stop caring.

I personally disagree, the lowest form of communication would be not to communicate at all, no? But since I'm not the type to never flat out refuse talking to someone, I at least communicate something. I don't necessarily care at all. I think there's plenty of instances where the context of 'stop caring' could be said with absolutely no actual.......care.

Mister Dank;728132 said:
think about it

I have and I see your point

Dollpartz

Squire

Seer;727870 said:
But since you are a woman and they dont seem to have many women to interact in their lives, you can play a blue.

I beg to differ. I believe many of the people living upstairs happen to be women. They may be mothers or grandmothers, but women nevertheless.

hickman48

Knight

Dollpartz;728187 said:
I beg to differ. I believe many of the people living upstairs happen to be women. They may be mothers or grandmothers, but women nevertheless.
Lulz

Seer

Wanderer

Dollpartz;728187 said:

lol. i got your point... but anyway, they cant fuck their mothers and grandmothers...
well maybe they can.... but i hope they dont.

LaRue

Squire

FunkFuria;728166 said:
epic thread

I definitely would not call this drivel epic.. but hey that is just me and threads like this are why I do not do champs.. :confused:

Dollpartz

Squire

Seer;728214 said:
lol. i got your point... but anyway, they cant fuck their mothers and grandmothers...
well maybe they can.... but i hope they dont.

Don't speak so soon.. It is the land of the free after all..