UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop lol what a joke

EvilChild

Knight
Re: Stop lol what a joke

Idk, I was beating down stop at shit gate yesterday 5v1. Then Howl came and we just steamrolled them 5v2.

They didn't come back. Any guild that has 75% of its members drop to a single mage with 4 allies around... just yea. Wow.

Maybe when there is some competition in Fel some of the Zen. vets will play again. But as it stands now it's either: Blues, house hiders, or meatshield zergs. Not even worth the time to log in.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Mister Dank;724846 said:

I always thought cowardice was this.

I fought your guild 2vs7 with pumpkin.
Justice dead
-savage dead 3x
-mighty joe dead 2x
-cucumber dead
-ohen dead
-you guys have some stampeder in your guild who's bad, yeah he died a couple times
-esquaroth died

Now these of course weren't 1 after the other, but they returned one time after defeat we beat them down until it was down to savage+mighty joe vs pumpkin and I... until a gate opened and all of these people mentioned above returned.
Pumpkin and I moved away and dropped 1 more of you.The whole time savage was spamming LOL COWARDS.

Or..

the fact that you guys died to 3 of them and returned with way more.

After fighting more you guys on forums and say to hicks "bring 5 friends to wrong"

Lovely suggestion if we weren't working with negative integers.
Pumpkin, City lights, Blackrock, Icon.
not even enough to bring 5 of his friends.
:)

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;724970 said:
I always thought cowardice was this.

I fought your guild 2vs7 with pumpkin.
Justice dead
-savage dead 3x
-mighty joe dead 2x
-cucumber dead
-ohen dead
-you guys have some stampeder in your guild who's bad, yeah he died a couple times
-esquaroth died
nice fairy tale you might be a successful fiction novelist..

truth is:
I only died once and that was when for some reason I found myself between
Blues:
Hard Nightwish [BOM]
Pumpkin [Zen.]
Reds:
Black Hole [D.C.]
Xeneize [D.C]

dont know if you are one of these guys but anyways what you said: "your guild 2vs7 with pumpkin" doesnt seem to make sense. AND there were acl. other D.C. Zen. members + some other guilds not worth mentioning attacking us

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Esqarrouth;724991 said:
nice fairy tale you might be a successful fiction novelist..

truth is:
I only died once and that was when for some reason I found myself between
Blues:
Hard Nightwish [BOM]
Pumpkin [Zen.]
Reds:
Black Hole [D.C.]
Xeneize [D.C]

dont know if you are one of these guys but anyways what you said: "your guild 2vs7 with pumpkin" doesnt seem to make sense. AND there were acl. other D.C. Zen. members + some other guilds not worth mentioning attacking us

other zen guild members? it was me and pumpkin our vent server was down that day so no one was really on.
You tried to dismounting me and died shortly thereafter. Maybe you've confused this event with some other one?

gans

Wanderer

MusclyBarbarian;724992 said:
I haven't died in game in 18 days.
really ,stay inside in house you cant die,
btw last night ? wanna print screen ?
and it was 2x1 :( i killed you and your friend huahuahuaauhauhauhauhahua

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;725029 said:
other zen guild members? it was me and pumpkin our vent server was down that day so no one was really on.
You tried to dismounting me and died shortly thereafter. Maybe you've confused this event with some other one?
2 simple questions
who created this thread?
and what guild is he from?

hickman48

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;724992 said:
I haven't died in game in 18 days.

Your truth has holes

i have more but this is enuff to get a few good lols at you

Attachments

• BlackRock_4-7_22.29.jpg
    BlackRock_4-7_22.29.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 96

MB

Knight

Well obviously I don't count when I lose connection and sit there idle for 30 seconds. Good kill on a stationary unresponsive target, though.

Blame

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;725056 said:
Well obviously I don't count when I lose connection and sit there idle for 30 seconds. Good kill on a stationary unresponsive target, though.
You are very strong!

hickman48

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;725056 said:
Didnt know you could run when your disconnected sorry