UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

still trying to start a guild

swashbuckler

Wanderer
still trying to start a guild

RP guild, havent decided on a name or story. i think id like to have at least a few people that are interested onboard first. then we can come up with a guild concept that we can all agree on. one thing is for sure, it will be ANTI-ORC.

Perhaps a league of Templar Knights: They are on no one's side except for themselves. They are a band of the most elite, holy knights that help and enforce good over evil. They own many castles and keeps and provinces around the land etc.

Mike13294 said:
Perhaps a league of Templar Knights: They are on no one's side except for themselves. They are a band of the most elite, holy knights that help and enforce good over evil. They own many castles and keeps and provinces around the land etc.
Mike, I'll do that with ya. We could call ourselves, the Templar Knights of Graphic Arts. Run around yelling:
"THOU SHALT BE DRAWN INTO THE GROUND WITH MY MIGHTY.. pen."

Compton

Sorceror
nah to hell with Sparta, i say king Priams Troy would be cool.
all we would have to do is take cove and watch the gate. clear out the few pirates around and we would be untouchable.
or maybe set a blockade of ships to watch the docks.

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
Why are people talking about making Huns or Visigoths? Those were ancient barbarians, this is a game that takes place in a renaissance time period, right after mediaeval times. I know there are orcs and what not, but those are fantasy creatures, so, might as well make up your own barbarian society or something.

swashbuckler

Wanderer
theres a town full of people wearing pink coolie hats. accuracy to earth time periods (btw britannia =/= earth) flew out the window with any dignity the game had.