UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Steampunk Time Traveler

Onça

Sorceror
Steampunk Time Traveler

Ho there.
I am not from your time.
When I come from ,the good Doctor Phineas Waldolf Steel benevolently presides over the realm having since transcended biology not totally unlike the Lord Blackthorn of your time, though Blackthorn's results have proven albeit rudimentary, deformed, and corrupt.
In my time Dr. Steel has unveiled many recreational inventions though he refuses to take credit for some such as a large metal climbing structure called a "jungle gym" which he says comes from a realm called Earth.

Anywho, I propose the following rough outline:
Tinkering - Because any Steampunk worth his salt should have at least a little skill in tinkering and a giant mechanical golem is quite a handy companion.
Alchemy - It's nice to see this still in good practice in Britannia. In a time after my own it has sadly fallen by the wayside.
Maybe Archery and Tactics - I'm quite fond of modern composite bows.
Magery and Evaluating Intelligence - Since gate travel is essential to time travel and how else are you going to transport your golem quickly until we get an airship in Britannia.

Speaking of airships, I advise against dealing with Ogden the shipwright in Vesper. He assured me this large dragon ship I purchased from him had excellent flight capability but I could not get it even a millimeter off the ground and found it to just be a regular seafaring ship. I demanded a refund I have yet to receive. This shyster will not get any future or any more past business from me. He can forget about the present as well especially since he's no longer alive then.

Some chaps dare to dabble in Necromancy but I would not recommend this to just anyone.

Equipment ideas:
I like the modern look of a cap of good status but a tricorne or pirate hat is good.
Gloves of the Pugilist are very familiar to me.
Detective Boots fit apropriately.
A composite bow, preferably a good spell channeling one, works well. So do repeating crossbows or the Nox Ranger's Heavy X-Box. Dude was probably messed up on Absinthe.
Or Tekagi are quite innovative as well of much skill and equipment from the Orient.
Shadow iron and some other material chainmail leggings look like a garment called jeans. But I don't like blue jeans as they symbolize branding yourself as just another low level worker with no originality.

Peace! Fo shizzy.

Later Addition:
Has no one else an appreciation for all that which is anachronistic in Britannia?