UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

stealth

Amasu

Wanderer
Well you could try any of the scripts at www.easyuo.com or you can buy the skill to 30 and use Razor to macro it up. At 60 put on "some" studded pieces. At 80 or so, put on a plate gorget and/or plate gloves to GM.

Show me your tits now.

Lord Chillum

Wanderer
avengerTNT said:
how do i macro it in the razor. tell me all of the steps of the macro
Hide Pause 10 seconds, Stealth psuse 10 seconds...and when skill stopps gaining just wear studded leather armor and a Close Helmet and carry on...

Good Luck... :)

pbguy434

Knight
Nah, that wastes too much time...Try this:

Use Skill Hide
Wait 9 seconds
If Journal contains "You have hidden youself well."
Use Skill Stealth
End If

Well since you GMed Hiding you will hide 100% of the time...so...Notice that you HAVE to be hidden before you start hits macro:

Use Skill Stealth
Wait 9 seconds
If Journal Contains "*The message it gives out when you fail stealth*"
Use Skill Hiding
Wait 9 Seconds
End If

Voila, a razor macro that wastes no time at all. I was just naming that off the top of my head, so if it doesn't work just post here and I could help you out when my computer decides to work again. People don't use Razor for all of its power, I swear that the only thing that keeps Razor from being better than EasyUO is that it doesn't have the If statement for when you reach a skillpoint to switch the difficulty. And you can't run 2 macros at once.

So have fun ;) .

Lord Chillum

Wanderer
Use Hidding Skill, Pause 10 seconds, Use Stealth Skill, Pause 10 seconds and Loop it...when Stealth stop gaining wear full studded leather armor and a close Helmet and carry on macroin the same as above... Good Luck.. ;)

[Drakull]

Knight
Guys... sorry to tell you, but your methods are not the best ones. I don't know how to politely say that basically they suck. :p
Macro:
1) set your char options to NOT run automatically.
2) create a macro where you just walk all the time (just walk on circles).
3) create a 2nd macro where just tries to hide you if you're not hidden (just having to wait 9 seconds at maximum between hiding and hiding).
4) Run both macros and do something productive while you wait it to raise... as example, my miner gained 100 hiding/100 stealth just while mining :) (when you hide if you start walking it automatically tries using stealth without having to wait even 1 second).
You're welcome :)

pbguy434

Knight
Yea...Thats another way to do it...I just set it up on my stealth archer and set up a macro to walk west 3 steps and then east 3 steps. Focus goes up, too.

Oh, and ou can not be running. It does not auto-stealth if you are running.

[Drakull]

Knight
Pbguy434 said:
Oh, and ou can not be running. It does not auto-stealth if you are running.
Read again my post, please (the part where it specifically says about not having the auto run set and the part where it says WALK... run would be a different word :p )
Focus will just raise if you're a little overweight when doing it...

pbguy434

Knight
Mhmm...I guess I should stop posting at 11 o'clock from now on, heh. Things like that must have just gone right over my head.

And my focus goes up without being over weight. Stamina will drop once about every 30 seconds, and it has raised up to 60 that way. I doubt you can GM it like that, but why not kill two birds with one stone, eh?

[Drakull]

Knight
Pbguy434 said:
Mhmm...I guess I should stop posting at 11 o'clock from now on, heh. Things like that must have just gone right over my head.

And my focus goes up without being over weight. Stamina will drop once about every 30 seconds, and it has raised up to 60 that way. I doubt you can GM it like that, but why not kill two birds with one stone, eh?
What i did to gm focus was easier (at least I think so..)
Just overload your char at your house next to a container so if you move you loose stamina. Then run a bit until you got no stamina to move.... and then just keep the mouse on "running mode" after clicking the right button of your mouse and then while clicked the left one (so you keep walking or, in this case, running). It will raise pretty fast.

pbguy434

Knight
That works fine, too. We need to have a thred where everyone posts the .txt files of their macros. I'll try and find the directory they are in.

The files are in the macro subdirectory of the razor directory. If you want to be sure to always hide macro in your house.. 100% chance regardless of actual hiding skill. Also *before* you post a copy of your "x" macro be *sure* to read it in a text editor to be sure you aren't posting your user/pass. (I know, no one would do that..but sometimes it happens anyway;P)

Jahn

fittin

Wanderer
may or may not help...i play in 2d and used razor for mine...goto haven or behind the luna bank...record your razor to hind then start walking east for approx..15 tiles....stop wait for a bit hide again and start walking west the same amount of tiles and stop....insert pauses of 5 sec after each stop(takes 5 sec to walk)...then as the others said when u stop gaining put on heaver armor...no need to hit stealh it is auto...not sure if this works in 3d