UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

stealing

avengerTNT

Wanderer
stealing

can any on tell me of a good macro fore stealing for razore step by step plz my stealing is 50 i need to get it to 110

I always use Easyuo for macroing.
If you want to use my macro, here are some instructions:
Lock down a bag in your house, put 1k cut cloth into it, steal the cloth one time to have it as last target.
Hover your mouse cursor over the locked down bag and change the coordinates in the line "click 385 324 p" to the coordinates easyuo shows you when you hover over the bag. Dont close your backpack! Your backpack has to be openend all the time for the macro to be able to put the stolen cloth back into the bag.

Code:
initEvents

MainLoop:
event macro 13 33
target 20s
event macro 22 0
wait 1s
finditem ZLF C_ , #BACKPACKID
if #FINDKIND = 0
{
	event drag #FINDID
	wait 15
	if #findstack > 1
		msg #FINDSTACK $
	wait 15
	;Put cloth back into bag
	click 385 324 p
	wait 7s
}
if #FINDKIND = -1
	wait 9s
goto MainLoop

darkcatt

Wanderer
just use gold put 5k in there right in trammel. for 95 plus you can use a die tub to finish, but that is just for faster gains

darkcatt

Wanderer
qweazdak said:
i found it easier to use a razor macro with a heater shield. you can macro it overnight and GM it.

i did both, but being that dye tubs are the heaviest item in the game it gives the best gains!

dimitrii

Wanderer
Razor has a handy record button so you just start recording, do the actions you want in the macro, then stop recording and modify accordingly: you change item for item type, you add if conditions for when you are low on health, poisoned, fail at something ( razor can read the journal to look for a frase and do something if the frase is there after you fail ) add pauses and loop so you do it over and over.

Its really simple to figure out, you dont really need to learn anything about scripting, just try not to use any movement with razor cause the client usually gets out of synch and you cant get it back to normal, not even with [resynch so you need to close the client and razor and restart.

zardd

Sorceror
Open razor and goto 'macros' hit new and then record do some stuff and experiment!

Either that find some tutorials!