UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Status Update - Online

Frank Sinatra

Sorceror
Re: Status Update - Online

every time i click on razor its says razor was unable to locate a suitable uo cliloc file. ANy ideas?

Hevding

Wanderer

Frank Sinatra;2063892 said:
every time i click on razor its says razor was unable to locate a suitable uo cliloc file. ANy ideas?

Maybe you have an old client?

The real keith

Sorceror

Ryan, Can you make a new thread regarding Sallos when it is fixed?, I've come a custom to it and couldn't EVER go back to using razor :), so in a way, the server is still down for me ;D

cumquat

Wanderer

Frank Sinatra;2063892 said:

Usually when this happens, you need to uninstall and reinstall ultima online, sometimes there is some razor things like in the registry you can edit the location and stuff but I have only had luck with it once so it really doesn't seem to work right doing that.

I had this problem when I formatted and had copied my games to a seperate hard drive then copied it back over after the format.

When doing this, the best thing to do is either of 2 things or both.

Copy your desktop folder from the ultima online folder over before reinstalling which will save all your profile info from the ultima online client like macros and things, also copy the folder over with your profile info from razor that way when you reinstall you still have all of your razor macros and settings like hotkeys.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Dont know why, but it runs like shit for me now....:( Cant even run through a town without dropping.

BurntFingers

Wanderer

works fine for me and super fast the server seems to keep moving closer to my house lol! soon the server will be in my room

Andras

Sorceror

Hey i am played from Germany on the Server, and the Preformance is better then the old. i have an avg Ping from 90 - 110 Ping.

Tha a lot, and i hope my Donate Money have help a lot. :)

Greetings Andras

shader

Sorceror

My ping went from an average of 22 to an average of 60. Very noticeable difference, I am tremendously disappointed.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

shader;2064135 said:
My ping went from an average of 22 to an average of 60. Very noticeable difference, I am tremendously disappointed.

Hi friend mine went from average of 110 down to a nice average of 60.

shader

Sorceror

nolliepoper;2064142 said:
Hi friend mine went from average of 110 down to a nice average of 60.

Yeah this is what happened to me everytime they have ever made any changes over the last 6 years, my ping fluctuates. The SECOND they announced this change I said "ahh damnit" because I knew with a low ping of 22 to begin with, it would only get worse.

Is the server in a new location? Cause I play in Indiana and Ohio, so if it is now further away even with a better server I could get screwed.

SHH ITS NOT ME

Sorceror

just wanted to say thanks ryan and mark and all others envolved in getting hybrid back up and moved i know the hard work envolved you guys are tops again Thank You For all You do