UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Status of UOStream?

el pepino

Sorceror
Back to my original point before we had the "a look into the personal life of Cucumber Jim segment" at the request of none other than Muscly himself....

But do you have a job?

UOsteam is a heaping pile of dogshit that needs to be carefully picked up and placed into a plastic baggie and tossed into the trash by some nice old lady like Muscly Barbra the Queen of Demise.

Queen of Demise.png

Palanzane

Sorceror
Back to my original point before we had the "a look into the personal life of Cucumber Jim segment" at the request of none other than Muscly himself....

UOsteam is a heaping pile of dogshit that needs to be carefully picked up and placed into a plastic baggie and tossed into the trash by some nice old lady like Muscly Barbra the Queen of Demise.

View attachment 86284

How many hours did you think for that dude?

Celes

Sorceror
I'm an architectural engineer by trade, and do some drafting work.
I work as a professional private protection security guard. I've guarded for the televison show GRIMM and also have done work for Reese Witherspoon in her most recent film "The Wild."
I also Co-own a painting business with a friend Chris.

Not that its any of your business, pun intended.

What do you and Rachael do muscly? Grow corn and string banjo's? LoLz :cool:

Sounds like you are just a security guard that picks up a job here and there on craigslist painting other people's homes. Lolz

Xionu

Sorceror

View attachment 86284
This picture is beatiful, I guess your next ambition is to guard the queen of Demise?

Acronis

Sorceror
Sorry to bump this thread but just found on Google as I could not find a UOStream section on the forum.

So is this product discontinued then? What is the recommended program to use for OSI? Last I heard Razor is no longer being updated so I figured UOstream was what is replacing it? It works great on OSI, but I just find it lacks documentation when it comes to scripting.

Razor does not work very well on OSI, as it can't find the back pack so most tools wont work.

Lucifall

Knight
Sorry to bump this thread but just found on Google as I could not find a UOStream section on the forum.

So is this product discontinued then? What is the recommended program to use for OSI? Last I heard Razor is no longer being updated so I figured UOstream was what is replacing it? It works great on OSI, but I just find it lacks documentation when it comes to scripting.

Razor does not work very well on OSI, as it can't find the back pack so most tools wont work.

UOSteam's last update was last month. Even if it's discontinued, it's still MUCH superior and up to date than Razor in almost every way.

As for OSI... hm, enhanced client? But I assume UOS should still run there smoothly until they update their client.

Acronis

Sorceror
UOSteam's last update was last month. Even if it's discontinued, it's still MUCH superior and up to date than Razor in almost every way.

As for OSI... hm, enhanced client? But I assume UOS should still run there smoothly until they update their client.

Good to know, I'll stick with it then.. (long time no talk BTW, EVP FTW)

And I just realized this is Demise's site, I thought I was on RunUO since I did not check url when I googled, my bad.. not sure if talking about OSI is ok here. My apologies to the mods.