UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stats on items in game

Guntheer

Wanderer
Stats on items in game

I am still fairly new to UO and on another server I played on you could see the stats of weapons/armor/etc before buying by putting your mouse over it. It doesn't seem to work here and I am wondering if there is something I have to enable or am missing.

kan3-hybrid

Wanderer
here an item will have the name and undentified next to it if its a magic item, you have to identify it and it will have modifiers from this page

http://guide.uo.com/skill_3.html

all regular attributes...damage/swing speed/etc will have to be looked up online if you want to know what they are

Nacho123

Wanderer
from oldschool to aos is easy but from aos to oldschool its a bit complicated
vanq is 35 percent damage increase and power is 25 or 30 if i am not mistaken
the rest i have no clue.

kan3-hybrid

Wanderer
Guntheer said:
I have tried clicking on it, but it just gives me the name of the item, no stats.

then its just a regular item with set stats and you can look it up online to find them

also I noticed on that chart I posted...for the items that add to accuracy - it says it adds to the weapon skill...here it adds to tactics...this wasn't an AOS change as it?