UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stat Gain

Drull-demise

Wanderer
Stat Gain

Is anyone else finding stat gain super dooper slow? Heres an example

Detecting Hidden 78.3 78.3 +78.3 100.0

from 0 to 78.3 detect hidden. I gained 1 point of dex. just 1. (at 33 now, woop)

Actually .. on OSI you can gain 11 stat points a day. You use to be able to go through the moongate to Glow from Yew, and from Yew back to glow using a skill and you get your gaurnteed gains. But now you cant do the moongate thing I dont think. But it's still 11 stat points a day.
(or maybe it was 8) Well im pretty sure it is 11. But yah as far as super duper slow goes, I agree. :) I gained about 5 total stat points GMing musicianship.

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
I've found stat gain fairly good considering what the skill gain is, especially strength with mining.

I've gained about 37 strength while raising my mining from 25-100.

I also had no problems raising dex by the 20 points I needed while raising musicianship and peacemaking.

Stat gain

Well we might be able to gain stats the old fashioned way.
Remember back in the days you would cap out your skill cap, and gain one skill 10 show real, drop it and gain another and keep going back and fourth untill your stats were where you wanted them? Well like if you want str, and int you gain 10 show real armslore, lower it and gain 10 show real taste ID and keep going back and fourth.

surgat

Wanderer
isn't there a delay of 15 minutes between stat gain? maybe that is your problem: gain dex, wait 15 minutes start traind your skill again until gain more dex... then wait 15 minutes again...

We all do know to lock the other 2 stats we do not want to gain on dont we.

I know that may sound a stupid thing to say in here but just in case.