UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Starting Pre-AOS

kolbycrouch

Knight
Hi guys, I've been a player of post-aos shards since around the time of aos itself. I've had an account on hybrid for about 9 years and have only spectated, I really think the pvp excels over post-aos runuo. I'm fairly familiar with the mechanics of this shard, what I'm having a hard time with is figuring out an easy character that I can make to earn gold, that doesn't require a skillball or another character/resources to train up. Also wondering exactly what mobs people hunt here when they start out. I'm just trying to get some regs/pots and a house to get me started :)

Thanks guys, in advance.

Neppg

Sorceror
Hit me up either in AIM or Skype:

AIM: NeppgTheOne

I'll hook ya up with some reagents and pots. There are tons of free housing spots available in Hybrid at the moment, just have to go a little further to look for them.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Hit me up either in AIM or Skype:

AIM: NeppgTheOne

I'll hook ya up with some reagents and pots. There are tons of free housing spots available in Hybrid at the moment, just have to go a little further to look for them.

Neppg don't lie! Your going to turn him into a vine farmer aren't you?!....