UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

starting a guild

swashbuckler

Wanderer
starting a guild

The Crimson Shroud (TCS)

basic idea and requirements

players helping players, i want to get as many regular players as i can to join. never adventure or play alone!

requirements are simple. be smart, play regularly, and be willing to help your guild mates, wear a red robe (provided of course) and tag.

drop me a PM or leave a message if it sounds good. its a simple enough idea. why should those with 600 friends have all the advantages?

swashbuckler

Wanderer
because the RP is being encouraged on the server, the crimson shroud will be a roleplaying-based guild. focused on politics, heirarchies, alliances, and (if the effort is there) player-made quests.

Z

ZugZug

Let me know if you need forums hosted on www.rpring.com/forum/

Z

ZugZug

i cant right now maybe later. If you want just register on www.rpring.com/forum/ and pm me or look at the sticky posts in guild recruitment on there.

swashbuckler

Wanderer
should i care? lots of people wear red robes. if its a legitimate problem ill rethink it. but i rarely see these 'undead' fellows

Z

ZugZug

Register to www.rpring.com/forum and list your guild on the guild recruitment board.