UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Staff Changes - Shard Update

Re: Staff Changes - Shard Update

Nienor;1450734 said:
There will be others working on the spawn and taking over weddings. Stay tuned for updates over the next few weeks.

Sypher wanted to commit his time to his family and he's sorely missed.

i hope who ever takes over the spwans can do as good of a job as sypher what he has done in the dungeons is amazing its better then osi ever was

Dayum... Irina is gone... How am I suppose to get super elite secret items and hax from her and epeen love anymore at the honeymoon place? :( Stupid Irina no longer staff! :foff:

Sheivan01

Knight

Misti Autumns;1450879 said:
Dayum... Irina is gone... How am I suppose to get super elite secret items and hax from her and epeen love anymore at the honeymoon place? :( Stupid Irina no longer staff! :foff:

^
I lolled

Nienor

Wanderer

Grevlok and Banshee are fantastic leads and have been in charge of the Gm/Seer program for quite sometime and are some of the oldest staff we have on hybrid. They will do a fabulous job.