UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

St. Patrick's Day Maze event

Naddict

Sorceror
St. Patrick's Day Maze event

When: Saturday, March 15, 12 noon (central time)

At the time mentioned above, a gate will be opened to the staging area for the maze. After 15 minutes, the gate to the Maze itself will be opened up to players. Within the maze you will find treasures and other rewards.

The first person to make it out, if there is one, will recieve a large reward.

Naddict

Sorceror
Re: St. Patrick's Day Maze event

Congrats to the winners and all who participated :)

1st place: Sacrafice in 1 hour 22 minutes
2nd place: Aura Irosa in 1 hour 59 minutes
3rd place: Alex Pertchin 2 hours 0 minutes

[Dola]

Wanderer

I liked this event, It was roxxor!
Thanks alot GM's it was very well built and quite challenging I managed to get 8 chests and 4 of them had ltot xD
I also managed to be the first one to get close to the end but the inquisitor trap got me, I was quite frustated and despite all my effort I didn't manage to get back on track b4 the time I had to leave
I was on Tchuchuca character, a female elf ^^

HowUncanny

Wanderer

Ah, dola, so you're the one who naddict said was 7/8ths of the way through but got caught in a trap and sent back to the beginning. I was wondering who it was.

[Dola]

Wanderer

Yup that was me! xD
I think sacrafice got Daymio's Helm, Ancient Samurai Do, Gloves of the sun, blaze charger of the fallen and something else I didn't get to see but i know it was there cuz the last chest had 5 items.
I dunno about second and third prizes.

HowUncanny

Wanderer

1st place was: Ancient Samurai do, Black Lotus Hood, Daimyo's Helm, Gloves of the Sun, Blaze Charger of the Fallen for 30 days (it decays then), Ancient Urn, 500k, and a 110 blacksmith power scroll.

2nd place was: Ancient Samurai do, Gloves of the sun, 250k.

3rd place was: 100k.

Items I, personally, know were in chests in the maze were:
Ancient Samurai do
Pet Bonding time removal deed
Crystal Ball of Pet summoning
Powder of fortification

I'm sure others can fill in what else was in chests.

[Dola]

Wanderer

On the 8 chests I got I found 2 ps 110 tailoring, 2 powder of fortifying, hanzo's bow, the exiler, black lotus hood and demon forks

Entropy

Wanderer

Well done to the people that made it out.

The gate room was probably the best I think as well. people started out simply brute forcing it :D

HowUncanny

Wanderer

CNS Entropy;246768 said:
Well done to the people that made it out.

The gate room was probably the best I think as well. people started out simply brute forcing it :D

You mean someone didn't brute force it? And here I thought the "prime" puzzle after was just so each person could go "DOH! Why didn't I figure that out earlier?"

Naddict

Sorceror

I'm glad you all enjoyed it

There were 25 chests total with multiples of the items already mentioned.

I guess I'm going to need some major changes before the next time I run it because you guys are giving out all my secrets :)

Sorry to Tchuchuca who fell in the trap right at the end. :)

FacesMan

Sorceror

Is there going to be an RPV of the solution, I'm dying to know how to get out. I had to quit after trying for 4 hours to get out. I could see the exit and the bottle of aspirin but just couldn't get to that teleporter. It drove me nuts after managing to get myself right back to the start of the maze many many times. It was a lot of fun though. Very reminicent of Cube. Well played Naddict, well played.

Naddict

Sorceror

Unfortunately there won't be a RPV solution because the maze doesn't display right when I record.

FacesMan

Sorceror

Bah, can you atleast tell where you were supposed to go at the Inquis trap? I fell down once and tried about 7 of the teleport pads and couldn't get anywhere. Even a day after the fact I'm still disappointed in myself I couldn't finish it. :(

Dude, were we supposed to pass thru that part with lots of teleports and a tower in the middle?! It was just unsolvable =\ I had to leave and went thru the gates. =P~

During the first 30min of the maze, I actually found a chest but I would never think it had something in it... When I passed my pointer to it "1 Item. 17 Stones"
*IS NICE! I LIKE IT*

:D