UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SOS strikes again!

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
SlipTongue69 said:
Dude. Shut the hell up. You couldn't even take me down 3 on 1. MALI took us down because we had to deal with bleeding along with his consecrate.

Again, is it necessary to use so much attitude. I never claimed to defeat you single handed. I know I can't, but I was part of the battle, and for you to act like I didn't help at all was an insult to me. The bleeding came from me.

All I'm asking is for you to stop treating my contribution to the battle as negligible.

Oh, and also that we can talk about things like this as adults. I mean really, what purpose does the profanity and attitude in the first part of your post serve? Is your on-line guy going to beat up my on-line guy if I don't shut up? Oh no! Then I would have to get a res and everything. I better watch what I say now.

From now on Luthor, I'll send you PM's of all my intended posts, and you can just message me back wether you approve them or not.

Wait, I can't read my PM's right now. Dangit! Guess I'll have to just keep my own opinions and post what I think I should. Oh well, maybe we can use the Luthor approved posts once my PM's are fixed.

I will start treating you with respect when you stop bending the truth. You and your guild are garbage because you are too fucking lazy to go to gauntlet or find a way to get gauntlet artifacts. That is pvp right now.

When you say your guild killed us...is completely bent. Mali is NOT in your guild. You are putting yourself in there like all he did was paralyze so you could whack us to death...WRONG.

And just because your guild is blue based does NOT mean you are better than any of the red players. Shut the fuck up and rot in hell...

Vaoni

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
At what part of my post did I state the holier than thou crap?

The 'holier than thou' crap is reffering to your attitude. You say i've got one. Well you've got one too.
Just as Slip said, just because you're guild is blue does not make you any better, or more respectable than any of the reds.

So stop sticking your nose in the air at us.

Sir Tristan said:
What kind of post would Luthor or yourself make if I made a post stating that you didn't kill me, Yoko did, but I was lagging at the time anyway?

To be honest. I wouldn't care. Infact i'd be sympathetic because i know how annoying it is for the client to crash or to get a lag spike at the worse moment.
and if Yoko killed you, so what? I'm not going to argue and claim it was me. That's just pointless.

Stop being stubborn and so stuck up yourself, and accept what we have to say as well. Because what we have to say is more closer to fact. After all, we were the ones that died :rolleyes:

myronmonroe

Wanderer
SlipTongue69 said:
You and your guild are garbage because you are too fucking lazy to go to gauntlet or find a way to get gauntlet artifacts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh lord, what a pathetic view of reality you have.

Sir Tristan has a 50+-hour a week job, and 12 hours of college at night.

I am currently enrolled in 21 (YES, TWENTY ONE!) hours of senior level Mathematics/Actuarial Science courses. I also have a night job.

Yeah, we are quite the lazy bums. We are so lazy, we don't even SIT in a damn GAME for 12 hours a day and farm the gauntlet. I am in such awe of your hard work and dedication. When I get back to school on Monday, I will tell my professors of your amazing accomplishments. I'm sure they will be impressed.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
LittleDarkGlamour said:
The 'holier than thou' crap is reffering to your attitude. You say i've got one. Well you've got one too.
Just as Slip said, just because you're guild is blue does not make you any better, or more respectable than any of the reds.

So stop sticking your nose in the air at us.

Alright, our guild isn't completely role play. We don't run around and yell "Villain, thou shall pay for thy crimes", as we charge in to battle. We do however have a role that we are trying to fit our guild into. We are trying to maintain an all blue guild that will eventually compete with the red or red/blue guilds on the shard. We're not there yet obviously, but you have to start with a goal.

All my posts about the evil reds of the shard, and how we need to cleanse the shard of it's vile murderers is part of our guilds role. You actually think I consider reds less than me? I could care less what color you choose your character to be. I'm actually working on a character right now that I would like to be red. My GUILD is against reds. That is the point of our existence. I thought this was an online role playing game. I also thought you could go to war with other guilds, or fight them without actually disliking them. My mistake I guess?????

I don't know at what point I said anything about anyone in your guild that even remotely resembled my thinking less of you because you are red. Often after ya'll had killed me, I would stop and talk to you in a civilized fashion before re-equiping to come fight you again. My opinion of you as people was not formed by the actions of your characters in game, or by their color. Rather my opinions have now been formed by the types of posts that the two of you have repeatedly made in these forums.

Luthor said:
Shut the fuck up and rot in hell...

Very mature. Every time you post my estimation of your intelligence drops. If in the future you cannot post in a decent and adult manner, then I will treat you like the mouthy child your comments resemble and ignore you.

Vaoni

Wanderer
At what point did i say anything about having to dislike a guild to be in a war with them?

I do like you guys, and our war was fun. I enjoyed it, from what i was around for anyway.
And i like seeing you guys in fel.

But what i don't like, is you starting to talk like we're bad people :(

pbguy434

Knight
Yokozuna said:
Dude you cant beat me 1v1........and who are u? magnus?
Yup.

And ask Tristan. You may not believe him, but he was there. He was the one taking everything from The Fallen's oh-so-godly archers, and I got you down in not much time.