UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SOS strikes again!

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
SOS strikes again!

Yesterday, the Knights of SOS aided by well intentioned citizens of the shard were able to strike a couple of blows against the forces of Evil. Early in the day, Mack of the SEX guild was caught in the act of murdering a blue and converting from blue to red. He was punished for his crimes against humanity.

Later that evening, at the expense of many lives, Luthor and Lachesis of The Fallen were brought to justice. They paid the ultimate price for their sins. As our guild continues to expand and grow, we intend for our influence to be felt across the shard. Just recently 4 new members have decided to join our quest against injustice.

When reds need to pay for their crimes, it's time for an SOS.........

:hehe, sorry I meant for this to be in the tavern forum.

pbguy434

Knight
peh said:
i have never saw one SOS guild member in fel... is it me or you guys are pussys?
Umm. Are you?

I am in fel about an hour a day usually. And we don't mind losing. Mmk? Die to get better - Eh?

Pbguy434 said:
Umm. Are you?

I am in fel about an hour a day usually. And we don't mind losing. Mmk? Die to get better - Eh?

I spent months at Server Wars dying, learning how PvP was on this server.

And Pehz, yes. They do occasionally visit Britain Gate. 2...3 SoSers at a time go down to the power of Luthor. :D

pbguy434

Knight
Power of Luthor? You mean...Power of Luthor's artifacts? Sorry, but I do not count archers as being skillful in anyway.

Click play for intense healing macro.
Go into war mode.
Target enemy.
Get hit by enemy.
Run until script heals you.
Keep running while the person can't catch up.
Eventually kill the chaser.
Maybe even hit some hotkeys for Chiv spells.
End.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
SlipTongue69 said:
I believe it was Mali who killed Lach and I. You just ran up and bled. :-/

I'm sorry, so now we're not counting bleed. I was unaware that Luthor's official book of PvP had disallowed that particular attack. When I got there, Maligno kept running at both of you only to have to run away again. It was my plan to key on Lach till she was dead, then move onto you Luthor. It was also me who played the tank and took everything you could throw at me until Lach was dead, and we turned on you. I had redlined Lach earlier when it was just me against the two of you, and I needed a ranged attacker to back me up and finish her off as she ran to heal. It was my plan, and I contributed to the battle as much as anybody.

I've never denied when you or anybody has killed me. I give respect to those who fight a clean fight and kill me. You have killed me many more times than I have killed you, I had just hoped you were man enough to give your opponent a little respect when you and your guild leader die in a 2 on 2 battle.

Guess not. And Glamour's comment about lag. Come on. I've got the crappiest internet connection around, and you don't hear me crying about it. When you get killed, you get killed. If you ran out of arrows, you should have had more. If you run out of bands, you should have had more. If your hot keys aren't working, you should have checked them earlier. If your lagging, be prepared to die with dignity. I try very hard not to make excuses when I die, which is a lot. Just give your opponent their victory, and kill them the next time.

All the excuses being thrown around just sound a lot like crying. You're better than me, but in that 2 on 2 battle, my plan worked and we won. Accept it, and kill me next time.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
peh said:
i have never saw one SOS guild member in fel... is it me or you guys are pussys?

Sorry, some of us have RL responsibilities. I'm sorry I can't spend 12 hours a day playing UO like some of you. I'm sorry I can't meet your specific schedule for when you would like to see me in Fel.

I have a rune to your house. I'll recall there next time I'm on to see if you want to duel a little bit. I guess if you're not there at exactly the same time I'm there I can start calling you names and insult you. Seems like the only response people in your mindset can understand.

I'm not afraid to duel anyone, anywhere. I might die very quickly, but you'll never see me turn you down, unless I was on the way to log and take care of RL stuff. Between working 50 hours a week, and 12 hours of college classes, I'm only on about 4-5 hours a week.

Even with all that, I still manage to see quite a few people in Fel.

I never said you didn't do anything...but with the fact that Mali, the archer, was there we had to back up to keep from getting hit you by you as well. Therefore, YOU didn't kill us.

Vaoni

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
Guess not. And Glamour's comment about lag. Come on. I've got the crappiest internet connection around, and you don't hear me crying about it. When you get killed, you get killed. If you ran out of arrows, you should have had more. If you run out of bands, you should have had more. If your hot keys aren't working, you should have checked them earlier. If your lagging, be prepared to die with dignity. I try very hard not to make excuses when I die, which is a lot. Just give your opponent their victory, and kill them the next time.

All the excuses being thrown around just sound a lot like crying. You're better than me, but in that 2 on 2 battle, my plan worked and we won. Accept it, and kill me next time.

I'm not crying, just stating. Did i sound like i was whining? No. So stfu.

Sorry. I'm in no mood for this 'holier than thou' crap right now.

pbguy434

Knight
Well I just got beating down Blue Dragon. And that other guy that was with him got about to 1/4 health. Then he ran into his house - That was mighty fun. Especially after he said "You should have made a mage", or something to that affect.

Then my chase around britian after David Lettermen or whoever that red mage on ATHF was fun. I like seeing Mages run in fear of the mighty magnus! Rawr!

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
LittleDarkGlamour said:
I'm not crying, just stating. Did i sound like i was whining? No. So stfu.

Sorry. I'm in no mood for this 'holier than thou' crap right now.

At what part of my post did I state the holier than thou crap? Everything stated in my post was fact. How the battle happened, what the tactics were, and the comments made by you and Luthor afterwards. If you look in my original post, it even stated that the death of yourself and Luthor came at the expense of many SOS lives.(Mine)

That's what I'm talking about. Yes, I'm trying to create interest in my guild, so I post when things happen that involve our guild. But I post it truthfully, even if it is from our perspective. I gave ya'll credit for the "many lives" it took to bring you down. I have never denied anyone killing me, and have never blamed my death on lag, lack of materials, or anything else. If I die, I die. Then I move on.

What, I wasn't supposed to be bothered when the two of you made posts stating that I didn't kill you and you were lagging? In effect, you said, Sir Tristan was there, but wasn't that important in killing us, and we wouldn't have died anyway if we weren't lagging. That wasn't supposed to irritate me a little? What kind of post would Luthor or yourself make if I made a post stating that you didn't kill me, Yoko did, but I was lagging at the time anyway?

Can you see my point? Also, the needless profanity, and harsh attitude don't you help you make your point any better. I understood what you were saying without them.